This place is a perfect hideaway, peacefully tucked away amidst heavily wooded surroundings from the foothills to the hilltop. It was a family/friend holiday for us from 24-28 Dec 2013 & we had 3 villas all on the same level at the foothills.
Each air conditioned villa is spacious with a living room, bedroom, mini-bar, separate shower & toilet facilities, a jazucci & an outdoor pool.
The reception/restaurant are on the hilltop & can be accessed easily via a wooden stairway or reception can arrange for a "tuk-tuk" to fetch you there & back & this can be done in a jiffy.
All the staff are very friendly, polite & helpful. The hotel provides free transportation to one beach & also to Central Festival, a very modern mall not too far from the hotel. We went out a few times to other places & the reception helped with arrangement of private transportation.
I have to make special mention of a lady staff (I think she is most likely senior management as she is not in a uniform but I didn't get her name) who, together with Mr Boonchai (Reservations Manager) did us a great favour. Our grand daughter was down with a fever on 26/12 morning. We approached reception & asked if they could send us down to the Family Mart to buy medicine (the hotel does not have the medicine). This kind lady immediately contacted Mr Boonchai who volunteered to buy the medicine on our behalf, he used his own motorcycle to run the errand so that we need not leave the premises. Needless to say, we were really appreciate such service. Thank you!
The breakfast spread was very good with a slightly different menu each morning. It was such a pleasure to have breakfast in such green surroundings. Room service was quick too.
The massage at the Spa was very good too - very professionally done. The main setback is the location of the spa, right at tne entrance to the hotel & we can hear vehicle sounds. So maybe they should sound-proof the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong