We stayed 2 nights at the Villa Zolitude. It is a perfect resort for a romantic getaway or a short break in Phuket.
The villas are very spacious, super clean and very private. The private pool was very clean and quite big. Staff was attentive and friendly yet not intrusive and special requests were dealt with diligently.
We had various spa treatments during our stay and the aromatherapy massage was the best massage we experienced in Asia.
Breakfast is a mix of Thai and Western food, fresh and varied. Thai dinner at the hotel was good too.
Finally, I recommend every couple to try the DIY BBQ at the villa, a fun and romantic moment o share.
As mentioned by some reviewers, the resort is a away from everything and has no sport facilities but we knew that beforehand and didn't mind it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong