We spent four nights at Villa Zolitude after finding a special off season deal on the Internet. It was just as beautiful as the website. The two storey villa was perfect with everything you could need. The private pool and outdoor living areas were great. Room service was quick and very reasonably priced, breakfast buffet was delicious and service at the restaurant was very attentive. The room was cleaned and towels changed twice a day.
We took our small child and she loved it, but this place would also be great for a romantic getaway/ honeymoon. It's a little isolated, but you can get a free shuttle to a nearby shopping centre or beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong