If you would like to explore Phuket but stay away from the crowded beaches, villa Zolitude is a great choice. The villa's are spacious, clean, very comfortable and located in a green environment up in the hills. Personel is very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a very good restaurant and offers a choice between Thai food, Japanese food and Western Food. Besides the Spa treatments are great! Be aware you need transport. The hotel provides services to the beach but if you would like to see the island by yourselve rather than taking an organized tour, a car is necessary. It's a perfect place to rewind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong