This was our second visit to Villa Zolitude and we weren't disappointed. A different villa this time but still of the highest quality - clean, comfortable, and spacious. Food reasonably priced and generally very good - we tried western food once which wasn't so great but the quality of the Thai food more than made up for it. For a restful, relaxing, 'away from it all' break, this place is perfect, and the staff are all just amazing. Highly, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong