Such a beautiful place. Location is so gorgeous in the middle of the jungle, so peaceful. The service was A+ from the moment we stepped in and were greeted with a fresh towel and drink while our luggage was quickly taken to our rooms. We stayed in a Deluxe Pool Villa (their base villa) and we were more than happy with it. The villa's are absolutely stunning and the private pools are so refreshing. Due to the secludedness of the hotel (you really cant walk anywhere outside of the hotel), we ordered room service in both nights we stayed there and food was delicious. So was the buffet breakfast served every morning. We stayed here 2 nights, but now we wished we stayed for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong