The typical Phuket tourists go for the beach, not the jungle. This is what makes Villa Zolitude stand out from the mass of resorts on the island but is not its only asset. We just spent 2 days there and wished we had planned to stay longer. The location is amazing, in the middle of a jungle but a few minutes away from Phuket town and the beach. Once you're in the resort, you feel disconnected from the outside world and just want to relax and enjoy the peaceful nature around you. The staff are extremely friendly and efficient. The amenities are very good and meet the standard of most 5-star hotels, yet without being pretentious. The in-room dining service and the resorts only restaurant are excellent. There is a good choice on the menu and the food quality is very good. The portions are just right; neither small nor too big but very reasonably priced - unlike many other resorts we've been to. We had all our meals there and didn't end up paying a fortune. A few things could be improved and are no major nuisance, such as the pest control, the loud A/C units and the winter duvets, which make it impossible to sleep without pumping up the A/C to freezing temperatures! The resort offers a free service to the Festival Center shopping mall on the outskirts of Phuket town and to the Nai Harn beach twice daily, which is quite useful if you wish to see something outside the resort. Shuttle frequency could be better but then again, it's a free service. The hotel has a small fleet of cars which can take you almost anywhere for a little more than the average taxi fare. Commuting from and to the resort is not very practical because of the location and cost, so if you're planning to stay there and make it your base to explore Phuket, you'd better consider a more accessible location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong