Booked a Grand Villa Suite with pool for 4 nights to unwind after a week of business in busy Bangkok. Perfect place! Staff is warm and welcoming, always smiling! Great villa with it's own infinity pool, outdoor bathroom (my favorite thing!), huge bathtub, and very comfortable bed. Minibar is restocked everyday for free (including 2 beers). Nice selection of teas in the room.
The only restaurant is perfect too. Great selection of very good food. One of us only eats Western while the other only wanted Thai and we were both happy. Romantic lovely setting kept us from ever wanting to eat anywhere else. The breakfast buffet was very extensive and we ate so much every morning we never bothered with lunch!
Did not try the spa but the treatment menu looked extensive and very reasonable by Western standards.
Definitely take the hotel shuttle to the beach at Nai Han. White sand, warm clear water, nice waves, and rental umbrellas and loungers for 100 baht for the whole day! Our favorite way to spend the afternoon. Food and sundries are for sale at the beach, just make sure to bring your towel.
Overall, the entire vibe at this resort is one of relaxation and warmth. The grounds are meticulously maintained and the landscaping is lovely. The buildings and public spaces are really nicely done. All of the staff from the front desk to the gardeners are polite, smiling, and make you feel like you're one of the family. Don't miss this resort if you are looking for serious relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong