“Superb food and service”
Review of Harbour Bar

Harbour Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Rush
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Seafood, Pub, European
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Friendly neighborhood pub with excellent food. Traditional Irish dishes as well as seafood and steak.
“Superb food and service”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Had a lunch here on Tuesday afternoon. Immediately greeted by a charming young waiter who did everything to make our visit comfortable. Our food was excellent with very good presentation. We eat here all the time due to the excellent food and service.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank marina d

Dublin, Ireland
“Good quality food good prices”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Lovely menu and good quality food. Wine list could be improved on. Best restaurant in Rush, chicken wings won't disappoint!

Visited July 2014
Oslo
“Best Food in Dublin”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

All I can say is amazing, the food surpassed my expectations, myself and my sister went there for dinner, and it was beautiful, and presented like a 5 star restaurant. I would definitely recommend and be back as soon as I am over here again.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Beyoncewannabe
Dublin, Ireland
“Gorgeous food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for some amazing food here and great craic. The staff are all lovely and I can't wait to return

2 Thank ShelandCal
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Cup final night”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Been before and didn't put on advisor shame on me!,,,, . Clean as a new pin , glasses spotless, service was second too none!,, . Food all I can say was fabulous, I had the special, trout with Pak choi delicious . Home made fish pie was our other main and chief I take my hat of to you yum yum. Beautiful 10/10

Visited July 2014