“Very nice, convenient, exactly as advertised”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ann I
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very nice, convenient, exactly as advertised”
Reviewed March 24, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We enjoyed the upper level of Casa Tomas with another couple. We normally ate in the restaurants along the main road in the by the water. We did make a couple of meals in the room and had everything we needed in the way of utinsels, dinnerware & cookware.
This was a very comfortable condo. The one negative was it had quite bit of traffic noise.
The alk to the store and to the main tourist area was about 2 -3 easy blocks. The owner's rep was very available with answers when we needed him.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 25, 2015
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate those who take the time to let others know their experience. I am sorry about the traffic noise. During the week you stayed at Casa Tomas it was Carnival week on Cozumel. With the Carnival parades plus other activities that are part of the celebration, I noticed more traffic and noise myself.
cja20
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very quiet location and very comfortable”
Reviewed March 7, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Casa Tomas was a lovely secluded top floor suite that offered everything you needed and more, for a comfortable stay. When there was a minor issue, the management took care of it within minutes of a phone call. We enjoyed the quiet location and we were fortunate to have another couple staying in the lower suite who were also quiet and considerate. We would recommend a stay here if you are looking for a place to relax at the end of a beach day.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Olney IL

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
NJ
Reviewed November 1, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing