“Great spot but a little more supervision would probably help”

Loughwell Farm Park
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Moycullen
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place really has a great variety. But the outdoor areas could do with some supervision. Lots of kids wandering about on a busy day with a tractor driving through the middle of the play areas. Inside slides are great

All reviews
"face painting"
"golden ticket"
"pony and trap"

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had the pleasure of visiting Loughwell Farm recently with our girls aged 4 & 2. There are so many activities to take part in & also lots to see. The owners & staff were extremely welcoming & friendly. It is definately a place to go for a family day out no matter what the weather. Will definately be back soon. Might even pluck up the courage to try the "sheer drop" slide! Thanks for a fantastic funfilled day. Ivy, Ian, Evanna & Danii.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I visited Loughwell Farm Park on two occasions with my sister and her children - once in 2011 and again a few weeks ago. When we went in 2011 I was very impressed and we all had a great day out but since then they have really improved the place! My niece's loved the new indoor play area and had to be dragged out of there at the end of the day. The place was well supervised and my sister and I were able to sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee while the kids played.There were noticeably more changes made outdoors since we had last been there. The landscaping is gorgeous, which makes the outdoor area somewhere you can chill out and relax in the sunshine. We had planned on going for dinner after wards but decided to eat at Loughwell instead for convenience. The kids were delighted with their chicken nuggets and chips, and my sister & I both had the chicken curry (which I would recommend to anyone visiting here, it was heavenly!) We stayed there for around 5 hours without a dull moment. The staff were very friendly and seemed keen to make sure we were enjoying the day. There's so much to do, even for the adults, you really do get your moneys worth. We'll definitely be visiting a lot more in the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had visited Loughwell Farm with my two children and husband two years ago. I found it brillant then but last week I went there again for my child's birthday party. An absolutely brillant fab place to visit with kids.

So much activity for the kids even if the day is wet, alot of the activities are indoors and this is great. Two amazing big slides for the kids, one slide has 4-5 lanes - suitable for 3 yrs up. Parents can sit and have coffee/tea while watching the entertainment. Also parents can go up with their children. Outside farm animals, sand shed (brillant), playground, go-carts (two different sizes) and mini cars in a shed which my children got great kick out of. Birthday parties are very reasonable and the food was excellent. Staff were great and plenty of supervision.

Cannot say enough about this place - just brillant, brillant. If visiting Galway on holidays with children this is a definite place to send a day or even days.