Knights Inn Baltimore West
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed at low star hotels all through our trip down south for the price and this one was the worst. Very dirty and when I say very I mean VERY VERY we were just miserable the whole time. The staff was not unfriendly necessarily just needs to be revamped inside and out and I think maybe some new management would help. Just seems very filthy and poorly run

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank JRose9274
LIBMANAGER, Manager at Knights Inn Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

We truly apologize that you felt like our housekeeping was not up to standards. Our entire staff takes great pride in providing 100% guest satisfaction. Please contact me directly at the property to discuss your experience. FYI... Our housekeepers spend a minimum of 30 minutes cleaning every inch of each guest room prior to checking in a new guest. After the housekeeper cleans the room, our director of housekeeping checks the room to make sure that our guests are provided a sparkling clean room. Once again, I apologize.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband and children chose to stay here for a week while our home was being fixed. Big mistake first of all we made reservations when we got there NO RESERVATION. The girl rebooked and recharged our card she promised she would handle it she did nothing. I continuously asked for a manager she assured she would handle it at the end of her shift but she lied. They put us in this dirty room the carpet is peeling up from the floor the bathtub is black not even suitable for a shower. There is creeps roaming the property all day and night and at night OMG hope you don't plan on sleeping its so loud and ghetto. Loud music and ppl arguing and partying. Ppl stand in front ur window and make you feel uncomfortable. This place has really turned into a horrible place to stay. I stayed here some years ago when it was quality inn (I think)and it was nothing like this. Whatever you do DO NOT waste your time or money. The sheets were dirty with all kinds of stains I had to go buy my own linens for the beds and we had to shower at a relatives house. We are very disappointed and would like to try to save somebody else the headache. This place is poorly managed and has a dirty nasty housekeeping staff I'm guessing I never once seen them for fresh linens or to vacuum the dirty carpets. I will review this place on every website I possibly can cause this has been the worse place I stayed ever and I have stayed at truck stop motels for last minute trips. THIS IS REALLY BAD. NOW I HAVE TO TRU TO DISPUTE THESE DOUBLE BOOKINGS ON MY CARD. good luck right cause it looks like they may need it. This is horrible.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Bmorediva

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. We appreciate each and every one of our guests. We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We take great pride in providing great service, clean rooms and a great night's sleep. Please contact me at the hotel to discuss your experience. I would like to make things "right" for you.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

the accommodations were just what we needed. adjoining room, Jacuzzi and great staff. Shannell was so helpful and patient. it was a little busy, but she was just as courteous with me as she was with the previous customer (who was quite difficult).

taibren

Room Tip: get adjoining rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
LIBMANAGER, General Manager at Knights Inn Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know that there are many other choices and we truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Shannell is an asset to our company and our guests. We too think she does a great job! We look forward to you visiting with us again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed for one night with my wife this past weekend. We new that a budget hotel would not have a microwave or breakfast but we did not expect to step into the nightmare that awaited us.

Two of the main lights in the room were broken.
The room smelled horrible. (smoke and body odor)
There was blood on the ice tray. (picture attached)
The comforter had not been washed and had mucus looking stains all over. (picture attached)
There were flies.
There was questionable activity that was occurring in the parking lot after 12:00.
The dead bolt on the door was missing (broken off).
Me and my wife did not feel safe at all during our stay.

We had spent all day walking and were shot, at 9:00 in the evening we had to deal with it. We made an oath to never stay at a 1-2 star hotel ever again.

Room Tip: Don't stay in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank awoodman70
LIBMANAGER, Manager at Knights Inn Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I cannot apologize enough for the experience you reported while staying at our hotel. I have met with our maintenance staff and housekeeping staff to discuss what you reported. Although we are a budget hotel with budget pricing, we do strive for 100% guest satisfaction by providing a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay while you are away from home. Our staff takes your comments very seriously and we are addressing the areas that were of concern to you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Disgusting, the first room had vomit on the floor and smelled horribly. The second room was a little better but had a strange odor to in, when I came back to the room the last night here I noticed blood on the sheets, I went down to the receptionist to check out and see what they could do for me and the girl whose name was India, kept trying to keep herself from laughing as I showed her pictures of the blood and used maxi pad that I found. She told me to call up to front in two hours to speak to a manager because Tim? was in a meeting, I asked her to call "Tim" and after she explained what I told her, said that all that they can offer me was $10 off my room. Horrible service all around, I took pictures of all the blood, vomit and maxi pad. I will NEVER stay here again and if you value your health and safety you shouldnt either. This place should be condemned.

• Stayed: May 2013
10  Thank holodout
LIBMANAGER, Manager at Knights Inn Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

You are certainly aware of the power of the internet. We are too! After your five day stay at our property without any complaints, we were very surprised by your comments. After investigating, and finding out that upon checkout you wanted a complete refund for your entire stay, we had a better understanding of your motives. We have reviewed your photos and some of them are not even from our property. We believe you must have confused your collection of photos with one of the other properties where you may have looked for free lodging. Our valued and honest guests truly know and appreciate the cleanliness and comfort that our property offers our guests.