Knights Inn Baltimore West
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2010

This place is a DUMP!!! Paid $100 for a night/room for a golf foursome in order to attend the Yankees game in Baltimore. The room was dirty. Bathroom was falling apart. The area looked dangerous. Thank God I didn't bring my family! Taxi driver tried to rip us off. All around HORRIBLE experience. We had booked two nights, but left after one TERRIBLE night!! Stay near the BWI airport for a better experience!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
7  Thank CDW5226
Reviewed August 18, 2010

This hotel was very run down. The Front desk people were unresponsive and condisending. The rooms where clean but when we booked our hotel we asked for a crib for our grandson and when we checked in we also requested that crib. After going site seeing for the night we got back to find no crib for my grandson and when my son called down they said they didnt have anyone there he told them he would come down and get the crib but they said that would not work because that department was closed. The next morning the front desk personal were less than helpful. It is not in a very nice neighborhood either. BE AWARE DO NOT STAY I CANT SAY THIS LOUD OR LONG ENOUGH DO NOT STAY

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank dogloverabby
Reviewed June 21, 2010

How can this be a chain hotel service. We stayed here one night on our way down to Virginia Beach. Only meant to be for one night. We checked in at 8pm. We first entered the room and were greeted by 2 roaches, on the pillow no less. Went to management and asked for a new pillow he grunted and after 15 minutes finally gave us our pillows with another grunt. So we went back to the room. 3 more roaches appeared at 11:30pm. We left at 1 am and drove straight to Virginia beach.
Please don't stay here DRIVE AWAY FAR AWAY!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank Kelli44
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Prostitutes. Dirty rooms. Broken security lock on door. Nothing good to say here.

After a 4 hr drive from NJ myself and two others checked into our hotel room around 12am and began to settle in. 30 minutes later my husband stepped outside to smoke and was accosted by what appeared to be two prostitutes demanding cigarettes, so he did. From that point on, we were awoken by the slamming door of the room next store every 30 minutes or so. We can only imagine this was due to 'frequent guests' visiting the room next occupied by prostitutes. We hoped that this was only and issue for the first night of our stay and remained hopeful that the second night would be better. However the same happened the next night, and it was worse. We had an African American man knock on our door at 3am. We told him to leave and then heard someone next door escort him into their room. This was the worst hotel experience EVER!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
8  Thank jessicagnon
Reviewed March 20, 2010

My family was picking a family friend up at the Baltimore airport and we went down and took my 11 year old son to Washington DC and we were supposed to spend the night at this hotel. I should have just turned around when our room key was given to us in a piece of paper that was taped to look like an envelope!
The 1st room they put us in was terrible! It smelled and the ceiling was falling down in the bathroom.
I went to the front desk and complained and we were put in another room. This room had blood on the walls by the one bed and the wall looked like someone's head was put through it.
I then just made another reservation at another hotel. (Which was dirty as well) but the rooms were in better shape.
I DO NOT recommend this hotel for ANYONE!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family