“Nice view”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We sat outside and really enjoyed the ocean view and it is perfect to go with kids since they can play in the sand while you eat. Service is extremely attentive and helpful. We order lobster in two different ways. One was grilled and the other as a suggestion from the server Thermidor. The grilled one was cooked like it is supposed to be not overcook.That is a problem with lobster on the island restaurants they tend to bring the overcooked dry. This was not the case here. The thermidor one you had to think you were eating lobster since it tasted liked everything they put on top of it but not to lobster. The price on the lobster is very high is $50 per pound and we had one 2 pound 9 ounces and 2 pounds seven ounces, you can calculate the price. For appetizer we had the fried mahi mahi pieces and they were very good.They told us the chef is spanish but he was not at the restaurant that day. Overall i would go again the trip down the old road that goes next to the beach for about half an hour is very pretty and i would like to eat there when the chef is in.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Wonderful meal and wonderful location!
We stopped here after a day trip to the Arecibo Observatory and the Camuy Caves. It was a nice relaxing end to a busy day. I chose this restaurant based on some great reviews on here and they were correct. Everything was great - the service, the food and the views. We enjoyed the spectacular sunset from the patio while we ate. We had a couple appetizers and Mojitos to start, all were very good. My husband and one son ordered the Seafood Paella for two, they loved it, it looked awesome. My other son had the Mahi-Mahi and I ordered Iberic-Creole Chicken Breast. All our meals were great!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

While the food is really good and the view to the ocean is breath-taking, the wait turns off all the good qualities of this restaurant. Waited an-hour for our food, no apologies for the wait or at least some bread (which I asked for). Wouldn't recommend during dinner time, but perhaps a late lunch, when less crowded. Bring insect repellent if sitting outside. I do have to note, we had the most beautiful sunset I've seen!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went on a day trip from San Juan to experience authentic ambiance and we found it. Wonderful food, fantastic views, good prices. This is definitely worth the drive.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Love the food, location and very nice environment. I love boquerones and chorizos al vino. Very nice live music and service. You can choose between inside and outside. I like it better outside just walks from the beach waves.