“Just Perfect”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Wonderful meal and wonderful location!
We stopped here after a day trip to the Arecibo Observatory and the Camuy Caves. It was a nice relaxing end to a busy day. I chose this restaurant based on some great reviews on here and they were correct. Everything was great - the service, the food and the views. We enjoyed the spectacular sunset from the patio while we ate. We had a couple appetizers and Mojitos to start, all were very good. My husband and one son ordered the Seafood Paella for two, they loved it, it looked awesome. My other son had the Mahi-Mahi and I ordered Iberic-Creole Chicken Breast. All our meals were great!

There are newer reviews for Salitre Meson Costero

Reviewed August 12, 2014

While the food is really good and the view to the ocean is breath-taking, the wait turns off all the good qualities of this restaurant. Waited an-hour for our food, no apologies for the wait or at least some bread (which I asked for). Wouldn't recommend during dinner time, but perhaps a late lunch, when less crowded. Bring insect repellent if sitting outside. I do have to note, we had the most beautiful sunset I've seen!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went on a day trip from San Juan to experience authentic ambiance and we found it. Wonderful food, fantastic views, good prices. This is definitely worth the drive.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Love the food, location and very nice environment. I love boquerones and chorizos al vino. Very nice live music and service. You can choose between inside and outside. I like it better outside just walks from the beach waves.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went here with some friends that eat there quite often and told us it was the best place in Arecibo. We had a great time, the view of the sunset it was great and the food as well give we went on a Wednesday and it was not busy. It was 5 adults and 4 kids and two of the adults ordered the fish. It took forever to get our food, which is understandable because the had to cook the fish but it was more than 2 hours. We were on vacation and didn't really care to wait. I had the mofongo relleno de churrasco and the coconut tres leches and it was delicious. Overall, great experience.