“Modern Home in Untamed Beauty”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Master Bedroom Bath
Beach Paradise Room
Beach Paradise Room
Second Bathroom
Patio, an extension to the side terrace
For the surfers...
Tropical fish on tidal pool...
Near La Cueva del Indio, within walking distance...
The arecibo Lighthouse
La Poza
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
575clintr
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
“Modern Home in Untamed Beauty”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I traveled to Puerto Rico with my wife and three children ages 8, 10 & 11 from the northeast US. We had never been to this island before and did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised by the unspoiled beaches and jaw-dropping scenery that Arecibo provided. I do not like to stay in tourist areas and I was glad that we made the drive out to this location. We were in a gated community but we were living with the locals. The house is decorated nicely and comfortable. The locals were all very friendly and there is a strong police presence. We never felt unsafe during our stay. It is directly across the street from the tide pools and our kids loved exploring and swimming in the large pools. The swimming beaches are about 1 mile from the house and an easy travel by car. We cooked almost every meal at the house and had everything that we needed; it is well equipped. The only let down was that the community pool was drained which we didn't know at the time of booking. I would have definitely given five stars if the pool had been open or we had been told of the closing. All things considered, we had the trip of a lifetime!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the house.
Liked least: The Pool
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Apr 14, 2016
I am glad you had a great experience in the island and enjoyed the house. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the pool. It is managed by the association. I do know they are working on getting it back into operation. Unfortunately it did not happen on time for your stay. Thanks again for being our guest!
Jose T
“Beautiful View and Beautiful House”
Reviewed July 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Very happy with our visit. House was exactly as described! Nice, clean, and well maintained. Everything we needed was there. Amenities were well kept and easily accessible. Beds and bathrooms were clean. Kitchen nice and open and well equipped. The space offers wonderful circulation on the hot days and sounds of waves crashing at night. The very short walk to the beach offers a beautiful view. This house was exactly what we were looking for and what we expected. We will definitely recommend this place and would gladly use it agon. Thank you for making our trip feel like a home away from home.

NancyR74
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“The perfect relaxing spot in Arecibo”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Four family members and myself stayed her and we loved everything about it. Short walk to ocean, two car garage, quiet and safe area, hammock outside, AC in all three bedrooms, TV in the kitchen and living room, large open area kitchen, even had a washer and drier. My only regret was that we didn't say a day (or two) longer. Can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet, convenient location in Arecibo
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GA

Luxury-minded travelers
San Juan
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jacksonville
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing