“Comida sabrosa a un precio excelente”
Review of Gustitos Criollos

Gustitos Criollos
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Arecibo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Well is very satisfactory when you can see all the menu to choice a food. The price is excelent and I like it.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I were in Puerto Rico for a few days this month and had a desire to eat some authentic Puerto Rican food. We found Gustitos in Arecibo, PR. It was wonderful! I can't say what the dishes actually were since I didn't speak Spanish and the employees spoke very little English. I can say though everything was GREAT! The food, The service, the cleanliness of the restaurant. Nothing fancy here... just yummy!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been to Arecibo twice (October 2013 and 2012). I ate at Gustitos both times and really enjoyed the experience. I love the local food and atmosphere. The service was great. I'll definitely go back and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I go to Gustitos several times a week on lunch time... everytime I go there is something new on the menu and everything I've tasted is amazing. Goog food, great price... the coffee is also really good.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Thumbs Up to the place and the food...

Some parking constraints but the parking hunting worth it...

Definitely one of my favorites to visit while in the Area...

1  Thank Leoquinones