“Need to improve a lot!”

Lighthouse bay
Ranked #40 of 54 Restaurants in Arecibo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A combination of Seafood and Caribbean restaurant just steps way form the beach. You can select your Lobster from the tank. Air conditioned area, open terrace and bar. Also area for private activities and weddings.
Juana Diaz
“Need to improve a lot!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I went with my boyfriend and the place was nice and the waitress was caring and friendly. We ordered breaded shrimp for appetizer wich had a supermarket frozen flavor, we knew they weren't fresh. For dinner my boyfriend ordered "filete de chillo", he asked first if it was fresh and they said yes but it wasnt. I ordered parmesan chicken breast and they brought me more like a milanesa chicken breast and the fries once again were supermarket frozen ones. The men bathroom was dirty. I paid $60+ for a dinner I could bought in a supermarket and do it at home.

• Visited September 2012

Bedford, Ohio
“Buffet Style”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

A basic buffet style place, that you can also order off a menu. Because of the location it is a bit pricey, but it is all you can eat so....

We ordered strictly off the buffet. Mostly island food with a few American items thrown in. Overall not bad but not great do to a lack of protein on the bar.

• Visited June 2012
Christiansted, St. Croix
“Good food, view, and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

The Lighthouse Restaurant has good local food, cold beers and fresh fish. It's clean and the AC is really cold and the outside seating is right on the beach so the beeze is usually perfect.
They are very welcoming to English speakers.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank STX-traveller
Miami Beach, Florida
“There's a nice place with nice music!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Let me put it this way: I chose the lobster I ate! ... It's a small place but it's right on the beach, so the view is very nice. The restaurant inside is nicer if you want to avoid the heat or the casual beach goers. The food was fine and the price could be better, but all in all worth it. The bathroom inside was spotless, (but I think the one outside should be avoided.) The way I was served reminded me of New York... so' it's OK I guess. The only thing they don't do is give you free garlic bread which I got used to while i was there in Puerto Rico. Would I go again? Yes I would.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Xavier B
miami
“Very tidy. Great location.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I liked the place. Right on the beach. They had nice music going and the waitress was very attentive. We ate a local dish and were pleased with the flavor. I think they could probably improve on the price a little, if they did I'd probably say its very good.

Visited May 2012