“Tasty Steaks”

Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great Steak on Stone! So tasty! Reduced prices Mon to Thurs and also have a Wine of the Week which is usually good value too!

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

When you walk in the first thing you notice is how genuine and friendly the staff are. They all acknowledge you even if its just a smile. Best place I have ever had a steak (chargrilled). Lovely place and people. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I went here on a Saturday night and it was very busy, we had not reserved a table but they were able to accomodate us. The food was lovely and the staff very nice but what made the night were the band that were playing. They seemed to be from Malaysia or Thailand (apologies if I got that totally wrong) and they were going around to each table and taking requests and boy did they put their heart and soul into each request. At first I was a bit apprehensive as I thought they were looking for tips but I was wrong. Everyone got into the swing of things and soon song requests were flying left right and centre. These 3 guys are born entertainers! They were able to sing everything requested from Dirty Old Town to Tonight by the Black Eyed Peas(this was really special) and got everyone singing as well. They also put their own quirky spin on the song. The athmosphere in the place was brilliant. We felt like we were on holidays and it looked like everyone else did as well.

1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Went to the Tapas Bar in Brownes Restaurant in Blanchardstown tonight. It's a nice bright restaurant with good food and friendly staff. The tapas are a bit expensive although they have a offer of any two tapas and a glass of house wine for €12 which is reasonable value, I would recommend it but feel they could do a lot more business if the revisited the pricing structure. I enjoyed it and the quality was very good.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This place is completely overpriced for what they offer. I would not visit again. The tapas bar at the other end of the restaurant is much nicer & easier on the wallet.