“great staff”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Belfast
“great staff”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

Stayed here night of Sat Nov.15th.Inexplicable delay in allocating me my long-ago booked and paid-for room when I arrived at 5 p.m. However in the face of my obvious disappointment after travelling from Belfast and eager to get into my room, the reception staff were very courteous and affable about this blip. I got the room about half an hour after I arrived.Lovely rooom,although appparently a smoking,despite my having specifically requested a non-smoking! However ,no smell of smoke in the room,everything in it was great. But best of all was the staff at the reception -they are very pleasant even in stormy waters(!) and such smiling friendly service makes staying at the Blanchardstown Crowne Plaza. Dont know the names of the reception staff ( a young Irishman and a blonde non-Irish young lady were on at 5 on Saturday when I arrived..,) but I would recommend this hotel for the staff alone.

• Liked — staff and room
  • Disliked — bit of a problem getting my room when I arrived
  • Stayed November 2008
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Polish first
Carlow
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Excellent Hotel, really great interior design throughout. however the staff were the real reason i would return, the manager Garath was absolutely eveywhere! - greeted me on arrival, fixed my TV and served me in the bar. Also Lutz in the bar was great. Am looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed November 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kerry
Reviewed October 26, 2008

Myself and my boyfriend both loved our stay here. Their website doesn't do it much justice as the hotel was much nicer than we expected. From the very moment we walked in to the lobby we said "wow"!!. It is uncomparable to any other hotel we stayed in. The staff were lovely too. We ate in the bar which was lovely with a good selection on their menu. The room was great too with every facility you could think of. The only negative was our phone was not working in our room. Overall we would definately go back and would highly recommend it!!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
The Croke Park
Ashling Hotel
Ashling Hotel
#16 of 151 in Dublin
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,314 reviews

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!