“Excellent Service and location”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent Service and location”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent staff - very helpful
Great breakfast
More like a 5 star hotel
Great location - right across from huge shopping mall. You can spend the whole day at the mall. Many restaurants and fast food places. They also have Dunns Grocery store.
Buses leave right outside the hotel to go to downtown Dublin - only 2.89 per ride compared to 25.00 by taxi

Room Tip: Excellent restaurant. Book early as non-guest clientele also frequent this well run restaurant
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Polish first
Belfast
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was lovely, one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. I am very fusy but on arrival the hotel definately has a wow factor, really nice decor. All the staff went over and beyond to be helpful. the food was really good in the restaurant although the breakfast was not great, i expected more for such a fancy looking hotel, just the usual boring stuff. The room I felt let down by, the hotel is so luxurious and fancy but when you go into your room its just the usual basics, also the floor in our room was very dirty, it obvs hadnt been hoovered in while. the green throws on the bed were dirty, but the beds themselves were clean ( i am very fussy but its the little details that make the difference). I had asked for some chocolates of something to be put in our room on arrival as it was our wedding anniversary, this didnt happen. The girl on reception, i think her name was Lupe, was so lovely and extremely helpful. Overall, i would stay here again good parking and near to the zoo and the shopping mall, loads of food places. Just the few dirty things in teh room put me off, the hotel gives such a wow factor on entrance i expected it to be the same in the rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
uk
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Busy hotel with plenty around it.
Nice rooms, great offer for Platinum members with food discount and free drinks. I never generally eat in hotels, but it made it worthwhile.
Got room upgrade also. Pity there wasn't a Club lounge as the hotel was busy.

Disappointed with check in. I was there early, but room was not ready, and wasn't ready till well after 3pm either. Felt somewhat ignored as they knew I was waiting.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review in relation to your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that overall you were happy with your room and food & beverage experience.
I am sorry to see that you were disappointed with Check-in, Check-in time is 4pm so unfortunately we can’t also guarantee that a room will be ready if you arrive earlier. In a lot of cases we will happily accommodate an early arrival but on this occasion it was not possible. I hope it did not detract too much from your overall experience and we do hope to welcome you back again soon,

London
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Spent 4 days here on our honeymoon. It's quite a way out of town, about half hour by bus, but that didn't really bother us. The hotel is right next to a big shopping centre and retail park. Be warned though , the prices are higher than back here in the U.K.
Overall we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Jeana,

Congratulations on your recent Wedding, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your honeymoon! – I am happy to see that you had a good experience with us here at the Crowne Plaza.

We wish you both every happiness in the future and hope to welcome you back again at some stage in the future,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My partner and I wanted a holiday in Dublin and we chose Crowne Plaza hotel because we knew that they had good reviews in the past. We decided on the one in Blanchardstown. We had no clue how ideal the location was. The many shops and restaurants were literally a few steps away! We were spoilt for choice when it came to restaurants to eat from but nothing compared to the Forchetta restaurant in the hotel. The food was excellent whether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner I had no complaints, it was definitely value for money. The staff were very courteous and friendly at all times. Dublin city centre was just 30 mins away by bus and the bus stop was a few metres away, with many buses to choose from at regular intervals.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and would most definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Polmansy
Dear Polmansy,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am very happy to see that your experience with us was a positive one.

Thank you for highly recommending us to others, I am delighted to see that you plan on returning, we look forward to seeing you again on your return visit,

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Blanchardstown is really nice! The rooms are very nice, the bathroom was very clean and had bath tub and shower. It was designed really nice. The breakfast was really delicious and a lot of choices to eat. The beds are very comfortable. The Hotel is our of town and it costs 2,80 Euro to get down town. That's a little bummer, but the busses going down town come frequently and only take 20 min. There are a lot of restuarants and Shops around. Overall I was really happy with this Hotel But there is one BUT. I was with an organised bus tour two nights, then returned for another night with a Group and stayed another night that I organized individually. I requested to stay in the same room as with the Group when I booked the Hotel. I reminded the staff about that request when I first came to the Hotel. They sat it will be arranged. When I came back to the Hotel I asked again, if my request was been taken care of. And they told me they forgot but they will do so now. So the Concierge told me he changed it at this Moment, but I should come back the next morning to have my room key be renewed. Well in the morning I was asked to move rooms...... I was really disapointed because I was really in a rush that I didn't want to have. That's why I requested threetimes to stay in the same room. That really disapointed me.
All in all it is a really nice Hotel with great beds, pretty bathrooms and great breakfast. The Staff is also really nice. But if you have any special requests don't count on it to be done the way you requested it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are really nice. I stayed in 3 different rooms and they were all really really nice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cranberry2013
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your stay with us. I am happy to see that overall you had an enjoyable stay. I am obviously very disappointed to see that there was one area that let you down. I offer you my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused and I assure you that this is very uncharacteristic of the team and the necessary corrective action has been taken to ensure that a similar situation does not occur again.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again in the future,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in this superb hotel in July with my wife & 2 yr old Son. The staff right from the reception to housekeeping & restaurant blew me off.... We stayed for 3 nights and came back again for one night on our way back from Galway before we flew back to Dubai. Every staff in the Hotel would always have a smile and nothing is trouble for them and mind you this hotel is really busy and they do not have too many staff. When I booked this hotel it was not my first choice as I was trying to book into the Hilton but they were full and Iam glad they were as this place was 75 euro cheaper for each single night and Iam sure the services were better than the Hilton as this Hotel was a class apart. We did a lot of room service for our meals and it was amazing. We felt very special in this Hotel and would recommend loudly to every one !!!

The cuisine was worth a mention and specially the breakfast was marvellous.

We would stay only in this hotel if we go back to Ireland

Room Tip: We stayed on the higher floors which was very quiet even though we were on side of the motorway !
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
The Croke Park
Ashling Hotel
Ashling Hotel
#17 of 151 in Dublin
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,311 reviews

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!