“great family deal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“great family deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

stayed 3rd April on 1 night family package with tickets included zoo! Fab
Bar food excellent, great portions fantastic for kids as they ate free with adults.
Breakfast lovely buffet, plenty of choice. Room on 6th floor lovely and comfortable

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank melleon
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our Family package and took full advantage of all the facilities that are right on our doorstep.

We hope to welcome you back on your return trip to Dublin,

Garret O’Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
  • Polish first
Bray Wiclow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I can recommend this hotel for family stay and for stay with friends as well. Very comfortable, modern, breakfast is good, all you can need for typical full Irish breakfast.
Travelling to the Dublin downtown is no so complicated, but if want shopping, you the Blanchardstown Shopping center next door.
Staff in the hotel is very helfull and friendly. The rooms are big and bathroom is nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Flavius,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dublin-Blanchardstown.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon,

Enfield, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stay here often (almost every 2nd weekend), sometimes for 2 nights costing quite alot of money. I often eat here during this time also.

I do not live in Dublin and have family and friends in Blanchardstown in addition it is close for work.

My other half has a priorty card which we utilise on most occasions however; we haven't yet seen a great advantage on having this other than recieving a voucher for a free dessert if we purchased dinner there.

The rooms are fab and the staff are absolutely brilliant which is why we love it there but it is becoming more and more of an expense as I have noticed a slight rise in pricing lately.

I had every intention of booking this hotel for the weekend however; I find there are other hotels in the general area that are more competitive in price.

I would recommend for an odd night away but not for reoccuring visits as I don't feel that price wise you are accomodated accordingly.

Room Tip: Stayed in many different rooms, all are nice and happy with most. Not much noise from the traffic or...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your time with us here at the hotel.

Regarding your comments in relation to Priority Club, there are indeed financial benefits to this, you can use your points against free stays or even vouchers (e.g. Amazon Vouchers).

The vouchers that you receive on a regular basis (e.g. free Desserts, etc.) are simply just in addition to this and a small bonus. I would be delighted to explain further or show how you collect points and give your current balance. Please feel free to contact me here at the hotel on 01 8977777 or goneill@crowneplazadublin.ie

Overall, I am glad you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again,

Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

After cancelling our trip to London due to medical reason we do very fast plan on Friday to bring kids to Blanchardstown for day trip at NAC on Easter Sunday. Due to not so perfect English I used chat to enquire about rooms availability at Crowne Plaza after reading good reviews here. Talked with lady called Mia. Very helpful and fast after few minutes she offered me Package one night stay,breakfast,free dinner for kids under twelve,room with two Quinn sized beds and tickets for swimming. This was more then good as I do not hope much about finding room cheap that late. Everything was booked and email confirmation sent to me after few minutes. Check in time was little late,four o'clock,but that was fine as she said we can collect tickets and go to pools and check in later. We arrived to hotel at one o'clock. Very easy to find it as you see it from motorway. As I went in to collect tickets girl on reception check me in straight away as they have our room ready. This make stuff even easier as we then left our things in,change kids and go to pools. After a couple hours we were back in room. Very warm room ( I am cold all the time), nice bathroom with good pressure and both bath and separate shower. Nice ok size beds. Tv and wifi helped with kids. Very nice and comfortable stay. Only problem is bar. Bar is computerised and every time you move something you are charged. I open it without reading info on door and put my baby formula n milk in moving lots of stuff :). After noticing info on door realised I just added good price on our stay without even drinking anything. My hubby went to reception and they fixed this with no problems. Only later when we wanted something to drink we don't dare to use it again and instead went to bar to get drink. Maybe they warned me at reception but I don't think so,they definitely told me about 50€ deposit for bar but I am not sure they told me about this one being automated. I know about them but this is first time I had one in room so it will be nice if they explain this better at check in so people know about it before they open it:). We don't have dinner in hotel so can not comment on it. We went to Pheniks Park and then all the way to Dublin after realizing is only 15-20 mins drive and had dinner in city and nice walk after. Night was quiet even with bank hols so we had good sleep. Breakfast room very nice and relaxing with good choice for us and lots of choice for kids. Check out again was done in few mins. Altogether nice hotel,food and we definitely stay there again if we visit Airport,Dublin or doing shopping even.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank deluxe-eire
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive account of your stay with us here at the hotel.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza, we hope to welcome you back again in the future,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend when we came to visit Dublin in November 2012. Hotel in general very spacious and nicely decorated. Staff on reception very friendly and efficient. Found room to contain everything we need including free wifi. Bed was nice and comfy. Bathroom was really nice and a good sized, walk-in, powerful shower, which is very important! Also had a good size bath. Also provided with robes which was nice. A fair distance from Dublin centre, about 20-30min in a taxi so about €20-25, but there is also a bus stop right outside with buses every 10min to the centre which costs about €3 each. Also there is a good shopping centre right across from the hotel in case you need anything or for something to eat. Breakfast was really nice with loads of choice. Dinner was also really nice. All in all a lovely hotel ideal for couples/families near enough to easily visit Dublin centre, without being in the hustle and bustle of it all.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Jamie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza on your recent visit to Dublin. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your time with us.

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback and for recommending us to others. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon,

west of ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The Hotel is just fabulous, staff are fantastic. food is absolutely gorgeous. Rooms are excellent, extremely comfortable.We just love our trips there.

Room Tip: As we are elderly, we always get a quiet room on the 4th or 5th floor, and the staff always make sur...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent stay/s with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.

I am delighted to read that your experience with us is always a positive one. Thank you for describing the staff as fantastic! I will happily pass on your feedback which will provide great encouragement to them for all their hard work. I am also very happy to see that you were very pleased with all other aspects of the hotel.

Thank you so much for your loyal custom and for returning so often. We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit,

Northwich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights. Wasn't sure what to expect. My intention was business/leisure so didn't go into Dublin. Was fabulous just to get some down time. Rooms are updated and although a little worn in places. (Only down side pillows not up to holiday inn standards) You have to look hard. Bar and restaurant are well worth it. Some of the best food I've tasted in a while. Gorgeous sea bass and steak. Not badly priced either. In addition there is a large shopping centre right next door too.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay with us here at the hotel.

I am delighted to see that you were happy with your stay overall and that you were very impressed with the quality of our food. I am grateful for your feedback in relation to your pillows and will certainly take this on board, also just to advise you that we do have alternative pillows available on request should you wish.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Garret O’Neill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
The Croke Park
The Marker Hotel
The Marker Hotel
#2 of 153 in Dublin
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,732 reviews

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!