I booked a standard room with a King bed for myself and my boyfriend on Saturday 16th Feb 2013 as a treat for Valentines. We stayed in Room 407, it was pure luxurious and relaxing. I instantly fell onto the extra soft bed and "oohed" in pleasure. The bathroom had a large bath and walk in shower fit for 2 people. It was €79 euro for 1 night and it was well worth it. And we had a great view of the shopping center.
I have no negative words to say about it and I cant wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown is located in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, just off the N3 and minutes from the M50 motorway. Dublin Airport is 7 km away. It has a restaurant serving contemporary Italian cuisine, 14 fully equipped meeting rooms, a bar, and bedrooms featuring brand new beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown Hotel Blanchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Blandchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Blandchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown County Dublin, Ireland