“Immaculate and slick...”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Immaculate and slick...”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed 3 nights for business....

The room was very clean, tidy and modern.

The bar and dining facilities were very good and open long hours.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel (although it is a little out of the city centre)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear rjstern,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Dublin.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and we are grateful that you are recommending us to others.

We hope to welcome you back again soon,

Garret O’Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 14, 2013

As a result of a long-running engagement with a client, in the past two years, I've spent 282 nights at the Crowne Plaza. Why, because despite there being a lot of hotels in Dublin, I very much doubt there is a better one. The front of house crew are great: without exception they are friendly, professional and almost frighteningly efficient. Likewise the guys in the bar, attentive (but not overly so), friendly and efficient. Being away from home that much can be a real pain: the staff were a powerful analgesic. To coin a phrase, "possibly the best hotel in Ireland". As far as the "when did I travel" is concerned I could have ticked every option offered.

Room Tip: Try to get an even numbered room on floor 7 or above.
Dear Reviewer,

Firstly, thank you so much for your exceptional loyalty over the past two years, we are extremely grateful that you chose to stay with us time and time again.

I am delighted to see that your experience with us was an enjoyable one and thank you for taking the time to pass on your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back at some stage in the future,

Ireland
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Currently 12.50am... Cannot sleep with the noise coming from a nightclub located just beside the hotel. Currently am listening to The Killers. Crazy.

Have business meetings in the morning. Not a great way to prepare for them.

Will not be back. The mgt really need to address this issue.

(This is a shame. The hotel is nice. Food is good.)

• Stayed February 2013
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent stay. It is extremely rare that there would be any noise disturbances from the near-by venue. On this occasion it appears that they may have accidently left a stage door open for a short period on the night in question.
I apologise for the disturbance caused and assure you that this would not be typical of a normal night in the locality.
We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel again at some stage in the future,

Minnesota
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is very nice. If you are planning to shop at the mall it's super convenient as you can walk there. If you want to be close to Dublin, this isn't the place. It's a bit out of the way. We stayed here the night before our flight back home and it was a great place to relax and rest up before a long day of travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and took full advantage of our close proximity to the Blanchardstown Centre.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!,

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have stayed here 8 times in the last 2 months and I really do rate this hotel. Whilst it's a little way out of the centre, it is well worth the extra trips as the hotel is fantastic value for money. The level of fit in this hotel is right up there and the finishing touches really are great. I mostlt staed ion the 9th floor and had some great views out into the distance in consistenly clean and lovely rooms. I was fortunate enough to stay in the Royal Suite for one of my stays and this room is right up there among some of the top I have stayed in. The restaurant in the hotel is also worth a mention as I ate here twice and had great food both times. This quality also passes over into the breakfast which is well worth booking in advance for the extra saving of a few €. Choice is excellent with the food seeming to be a lot fresher than in some buffets I have been to. Parking is also free which is an added bonus as it was a pleasure to arrive early and leave as late as possible to make the most of the super comfy beds. And also you are only a 2 minute stroll away from the Blanchardstown shopping centre which is a good time killer. Great hotel that I would recommend to anyone and will always be on my list for return trips to Dublin.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us here at the hotel. Thank you for returning to us a number of times recently, this is greatly appreciated!

I am delighted that you are happy with your stays with us and look forward to welcoming you back many times again!

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I like Crowne Plaza hotels, but this one is great.

The front desk service from Zoltan and Ciara (on the second night) was nothing less than perfect. Professional, attentive and efficient.

My room was great, big enough to settle into, and work from rather than feeling you have be on the bed all the time. The place was super clean and well presented. The shower was amazing.... Real pressure and somewhere you want to stay !

The location wouldn't suit everybody. I was on business, it has an easy to access.. Free... Car park and is very close the main roads into and out of Dublin. I doubt it will suit the romantics (unless you want to be really close to the shops) but for business and or a good nights sleep (i had a high level room) it's great and will definitely stay again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Russell,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for your loyalty to Crowne Plazas around the world!,

I am delighted to read that you were happy with your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza, Dublin-Blanchardstown.

We do hope to welcome you back soon on your return visit to Dublin,

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My colleague and I presented a training workshop at the Crowne Plaza over 2 days [Feb 1st-2nd]. The venue, food and service were all excellent. All participants rated the hotel very highly in their feedback A particular thank you to Kamil who was our contact for the 2 days and who was most helpful and professional.

Room Tip: We did not stay overnight as the hotel is close to where we live so cannot comment on rooms.
Dear Patrick,

Thank you for hosting your recent conference with us here at the hotel. I am delighted that you were happy with all aspects of your time with us.

I passed on your feedback to Kamil which provided him with great encouragement in consistently delivering excellent service and customer care.

We look forward to your next stay with us and in hosting your next event,

Garret O’Neill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown
Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown
#1 of 1 in Tyrrelstown
Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!