“Attended a wonderfully run event”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We were delighted to be participants at an event recently in your hotel. I must say that the event was ran very successfully and by some very warm and genuine staff. Great to see that you are flying the flag for Irish Hospitality so well in Dublin

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent visit with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the event you attended and thank you for your very kind words regarding our team here at the hotel.

Your feedback provides great encouragement to the team here, so I really appreciate you taking the time. I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza again soon.

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed January 17, 2012

My wife and I with our 2 young children had a very pleasant stay recently.

This hotel has a genuine 4 star feel. It is a very modern hotel with a feeling of luxury throughout.

Our room with 2 Queen size beds wasn't overly spacious but was very tastefuly decorated. The bathroom was very well finished and conveniently had a separate shower area to the bath.

Kids under 12 dine free and our 2 got to make their very own pizza with the chef. It was a real treat for them as they got to wear chef's hats and aprons. We all very much enjoyed our dinner. Breakfast was also enjoyable with a very good choice - porridge, pancakes, waffles, etc.

We found all of the staff to be both friendly and professional.

We normally select a hotel with a pool which is handy to keep the kids entertained but other than that I would have no hesitation in staying again and indeed would look forward to it.

Overall it was very good value for this standard of a hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DeclanKerry

Dear Declan,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I was delighted to see that you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us.

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Spent two nights in the Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown for work and really enjoyed my stay. The room and bed were very comfortable and spacious and it had all the mod cons that you would expect from new hotel. The bathroom was a real strong point with a separate bath and shower and lots of space.

The room service menu had a good deal of choice but there was a four euro charge which was a bit steep. Could not fault the food that was well prepared and delivered on time.
The bar at the hotel runs promotions and we got to avail of free drinks and a finger food platter that was also nice. All the staff went out of their way to assist when asked.

The only sticking point was that there seemed to be a lot of ticking and banging possibly from the heating pipes or pumps. If you happen to be a light sleeper or jumpy at night then this would be a big concern.

Over all I really liked the Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown and Id definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Surrounded by shops and restaurants this hotel is located in the Blanchardstown Centre just off the M50 and only 10 minutes by car or taxi from Dublin Airport. The hotel has a friendly bar. Rooms are modern, clean and well furnished - the King sized beds are huges and very comfortable. Big bathroom with walk in shower (and seperate bath) Friendly and professional reception staff and free parking make this an excellent hotel for business or leisure.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank PJBWexford_Ireland
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stayed at the Crown Plaza in Blanchardstown for 3 nights in October to visit friends.
Its very close to the large shopping centre, about 30 seconds walk in fact. Also plenty of resaurants locally. The rooms were spacious, clean, well decorated. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was delicious! I even had seconds. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and will certianly stay again next time we visit. The people of Dublin are the nicest people I have met anywhere in the world!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff so friendly and helpful. Rooms fantastic breakfast brilliant. Great location. Great shops at doorstep or easy bus to city. Really enjoyed my stay and booking again for spring break.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Good place to stay here, close to shopping, alternative restaurants, transport...lovely rooms, well appointed, nice decor overall, a real sense of 'hotel' about the place...only prob was one of the barmen who basically ordered us out last Friday night, us being 2 adults and kids of 9 and 14. We had been watching the Liverpool match on tv, my son and I, when my wife and daughter came to join. We were approached by the barman, not the guy who had been on earlier but seemed to be late evening staff ... he didn't speak to us but glared at us, anyway I ordered the drinks and he demanded we drank them in the foyer area. Ok, no probs, I understand but a wee ...sorry but...it is past nine o'clock would you mind please.... sorry, is it ok if i serve you in the foyer area as it is gone 9 o clock. Anyway i did order a drink for my wife and i but she left with the children as she felt quite threatened, intimidated and unfairly treated, as we observed in the next two or three minutes how about 4 or 5 children sat around the bar area as well, yet without any reproach from the barman or waiter or whoever he was. I then waited 20 minutes for the drink to bring to our room, which didnt arrive, so I asked him at the bar about it.... to which he replied that he... he... anyway he obviously had got such a power surge from threatening our little family that he forgot about the drink. i let him know upon leaving that I was not happy with the way he treated us and that he needed to learn his trade a bit better. If i were a hotel manager, i would be very disappointed if one of my staff spoke to residents like this. From what was a superb stay at the hotel, this certainly left a dampner.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank joe111000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown
Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park
Castleknock Hotel
Castleknock Hotel
#1 of 3 in Castleknock

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!