All reviews le blanc free mini bar illy coffee machine boutique hotel cup noodles sony tv sparkling water bluetooth speaker small buffet modern design quality amenities hang your clothes washer dryer high tech electric toilet main dish nice neighborhood
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Very nice stylish design hotel and does every little thing right. Swiio Daan looks great, is comfortable to stay in, is in an excellent location, and the rate offer good value for this level of quality. Loved the white decor with light wood finishes, the room amenities are all high quality with unique touches (black toilet paper anyone?), you can see that they really pay attention to the details in everything that has been put inside the room. Breakfast is served at the French restaurant downstairs and is varied enough to have a different thing for 5-6 days without repeating. The area also has lots of really cute restaurants and shops, and the MRT station is about 5 minutes walk. Overall Swiio Daan is really faultless in every way and I had a perfect stay that I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Taipei.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
swiiodaan, 襄理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your stay at Swiio Hotel and about the team.

We are very glad to know that you like our hotel.We greatly appreciate your feedback because it is always keep us continue improving for greater service to all our of our lovely guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Taipei

Best Regards,
Ashley Hsu

Reviewed June 20, 2018

good rate for the location (Da-an district) and nice/ clean/ bright room
friendly staff who is very helpful!!
only one little disatisfaction is that there's no seating area on the lobby
I have stayed here one night on my trip this month and enjoyed it! rooftop has a tiny gym with laundry facility that is free of charge for hotel guests.
Spacious room with wonderful designed toiletries, quality tea and coffee.
I scheduled a taxi pick up service online and the hotel staff reached out to me (long distance calls) on the same day to confirm my taxi booking!
My room rate includes breakfast buffet + you can order one breakfast item from the menu!!
will recommend this hotel to friends/family!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer S
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Swiio Hotel Daan during your recent trip to Taipei. Your good comment encourage hotel team member. We will keep up with good practice to attract more visitors worldwide.

Thank you again for this comment. We all look forward to your stay on your next trip to Taipei.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Second time staying here within a year. I still love the design and the quality amenities provided in the room - wonderful toiletries, quality tea and coffee, bose speaker etc. However, it is never easy to maintain when most things in the room are in white colour. Obviously some finish is worn off or getting yellowish (or because of the light colour...). Anyways, it is still one of my favorite hotels in Taipei until it is getting too old.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time and writing the detailed feedback. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

In regards to the stuff is getting old that you mentioned about, we will certainly review and further enhance.Please accept my sincere apology.

We hope our change will meet you expectation for your next visit soon.
Again thank you for your valuable feedback.

Ashley Hsu ,Assistant Manager

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

From the many times I have been to Taiwan, I must say I like Swiio quite a lot. I have stayed in their Ximen branch as well but still preferred the Da’an side more. From this trip, I realized that it’s super easy to reach Swiio from the airport! Just take the CitiAir Bus 1960, cost 145NTD and it’s just 5-10 mins away. Even more convenient then taking the MRT. From Swiio, we also managed to explore Yong Kang Street which was a street with many stylish and nifty shops, great for tourist, a mid ranger between high end shopping centers and night market.

The only down side was the staff. Comparing Swiio Da’an staff to other hotels as well as their colleagues in Ximen, I just don’t find them as forthcoming and friendly. A staff promised to call me when the room is ready for check in, as I was there early, even if the room is ready at 3 pm, the standard timing, they didn’t contact me at all. They don’t check if you need any help with moving around and one it them even ask if I can go up to the room by myself? Then why even offer to send us up in the first place? Gave us the feeling like I’m troubling them if they were really to go up to assist us or explaining anything further. During check in, they just gave us the room keys and no info about breakfast or the services they have. The staff does not make the stay warm at all, which was also my only grouse in the last stay.

The saving grace was the nice clean rooms which the house keeping staff are doing a great job in. The room facilities are also pleasant, making staying in the room nice.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sqweeling
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

In regards to the service shortfalls that you mentioned about, we will certainly review and further enhance.Please accept my sincere apology.

We hope our change will meet you expectation for your next visit soon.
Again thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel after 3 weeks travelling through Asia and this hotel was by far the best. I would go as far as to say this is the best hotel I have stayed in ever in over 50 years of travelling. Very modern, extra friendly staff but not "over the top". I like to stay in smaller botique hotels and if that's what you like this is the place to stay. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in ever. The staff at Le Blanc restaurant were super friendly and we had long chats with the friendly barman over drinks at the bar. My only comment over Le Blanc is that the menu is very limited and could include a few cheaper meals and some vegetarian options (my wife is a vegetarian). This is not a complaint as the food and service is very very good but a suggestion.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank LloydNZ
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Valued Guest