All reviews police station sunken bathtub urban hotel wooden door custom designed big balcony fifth floor air purifier laundry bag local designers standard twin room adjacent building hotel amenities are zhongxiao fuxing sogo shopping mall four star only setback
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Service was just average. But the location is conveniently located within couple minutes of walking distance from the train station. Nice, clean, green hotel. Plenty of taxi for easy grab at the front door.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Expedition806729, 經理 at Home Hotel DaAn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Janli0104,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and recommend us to all your friends. We look forward to welcoming you back HOME again in near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My first time staying in this hotel. My first impression was it's a nice chic minimalist hotel. The location is fantastic, just a 5 mins walk to the nearest MRT station and the local shopping mall. As far as complaints I have is the slow slow free wifi and my purchase does not include free breakfast :(

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
逸寬文旅大安, 經理 at Home Hotel DaAn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Home Hotel Da-An as your home away from home. It is our pleasure to know that you find our location convenient and recognized us as a nice chic minimalist hotel.

Yet, we are sorry to know that, it fell below your expectation that the reservation did not come with breakfast. We offer bookings with breakfast package exclusively on our official website for your choice. Regarding Wifi, upgrading is under process to make this home even better. We apologize that we couldn't have the chance to provide the immediate follow up before you depart. Please contact me directly at sandra.wang@homehotel.com.tw for your next booking, and I will make sure that you have the best arrangement of a satisfied accommodation.

Thank you again for staying with us, and share your valuable feedback. We hope to welcome you Home again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The hotel is new and stylish. Staff were very friendly and kind. We love our room at higher floors with nice overview of the city, and the bed was absolutely comfortable! Really appreciated their housekeepers, the room was super clean and couldn't find a piece of dust!

As others have mentioned, the hotel is only 5 minutes walk from MRT, and if you care about safety, a police station is at the ground floor of the same building. :)

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Alfred P,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, and we are very happy to learn you have enjoyed the service, location and cleanliness during your stay. Thank you for recommending us to all your friends. Your recognition of our service have been shared within our team and it is indeed the best motivation and encouragement for our team. We look forward to welcoming you back HOME again!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I learnt about this hotel when I walked across it heading somewhere last time.

Thought this hotel should provide amenities similar to its Xinyi branch but would be less tranquil given it is facing a main road plus a mono-rail. It turns out to be rather quiet throughout the day if the demolition work of a building right on the other side of the road is put to halt.

So the room's bed and all amenities were of very good quality given the price I paid, and I liked the decision of the hotel to collaborate with local brands to provide sanitary ware.

Staff I met were all polite and helpful.

The hotel gives convenient access to mrt stations on the blue and red lines, and one only needs a 10 minute walk to many excellent restaurants and bars or even clubs. My friend also told me the spa behind the hotel is one of the best in Taiwan.

Would love to see the hotel collaborate with any gym nearby to provide free gym access for patrons like its Xinyi branch, but otherwise this place would be a must stay for anyone who wishes to enjoy decent rest in a chic hotel and be close enough to the many popular places in Xinyi and Da'an whilst paying around 3/4 the price of international brands / local big names situated in those districts.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing entrance if demolition is on
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
逸寬文旅大安, 經理 at Home Hotel DaAn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear NH H,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and we are very happy to learn you have enjoyed the service, location, design and amenities during your stay. Thank you for recommending us to all your friends. Your recognition of our service have been shared within our team and it is indeed the best motivation and encouragement for our team. We look forward to welcoming you back HOME again!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights, booked a deluxe room with washlet for USD155 per night include tax exclude breakfast.

There is another Home Hotel in Xin Yi which our airport transfer driver mistakenly took us there so make sure to let the driver know whether it's the one in Xin Yi or Da An.

Originally booked king bed as it was just myself but a friend decided to join later so I emailed the hotel to ask for twin bed instead and also to notify them of my friend's name so she can check-in as she arrives before me. The hotel replied emails promptly and all was arranged accordingly. When I arrived with other friends, I needed to get the key and the staff was quite slow, took a while to check in our group. The staff was courteous but not particularly friendly.

The design of building and rooms are modern. Room is pretty spacious and clean. The room that I had, there's toilet and sink near the door, then another sink and the shower / 'washlet' separately by the large ceiling to floor window, so you have a view of the buildings and street when you shower. The washlet is not really a bathtub though, you can fill it and sit in it but it wasn't comfortable. Also find the design a bit poor with 2 steps down marble which can be slippery and there's no railing so need to be careful getting in and out. Nice shampoo and conditioner. Each twin bed is large and comfortable but the pillows are those that go completely flat after a few mins.

Went to reception to ask about massage, the reception helped me call to enquire and also book a slot for me. Guests have 10% discount with a spa literally a few steps away from the hotel. Happy with their recommendation as the massage was very relaxing.

Over 12 of us stayed at the hotel that weekend and everyone seemed happy. It was a decent stay but can't say anything was outstanding, whilst you can describe the design of room to be stylish, I didn't find it very comfortable. And whilst the staff got jobs done, they all felt a little stone cold (apart from the security guard who was the only friendly face there).

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank missvontravels
逸寬文旅大安, 經理 at Home Hotel DaAn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear missvontravels,

Thank you for your great support of Home Hotel Da-An and sharing your valuable comments with us on TripAdvisor. It is clear from your review that we could further improve our overall services that we did not fully meet your expectation. We highly value the importance of details of service and will spare no effort on improving the overall standards. Your valuable comment has been conveyed to the concerned department for any necessary improvement. We deeply appreciate your feedback that provides us an opportunity to become better, and we sincerely wish to have a chance to welcome you back again in near future.