All reviews acca kappa breakfast and happy hour bluetooth speaker free drinks and snacks free happy hour taiwanese hospitality rain shower egg station bedroom slippers boutique hotel service quality better choices rooms are modern mini bar espresso machine reception staff breakfast selection
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel! Their breakfasts in the mornings are amazing :-) The hotel itself is beautiful and is in a very convenient location. There’s a wonderful tofu place just down the street and around the corner. Very comfortable seating areas in the lounge and an excellent array of adult beverages. Concierge and front desk service was wonderful! I would totally stay here again :-)

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Frontoffice M, Front Office Manager at Madison Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Valued Guest Mr./Ms. Rebekah K,

Thank you for choosing to stay at MADISON TAIPEI HOTEL for your visit to Taipei and taking the time to complete our survey.

We are pleased to know that the overall quality of your stay was good. In the future, we will continue to elevate our services and facilities to further enhance guests’ stay experience.

Once again, thank you for staying at MADISON TAIPEI HOTEL and giving us the opportunity to serve you. We hope you had a memorable trip in Taipei, and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Madison hotel is a hotel that I can’t stop myself from returning to. (I have been coming to this hotel for the past 5 years). The value you get is more than you pay for. I wanted to thank Sabrina L for making my stay even more memorable this time. Staff are always eager to help and are extremely attentive. They just came out with a new item called Handy phone, so that all residents of Madison can roam the city without worrying not having a phone. It comes with a data plan as well! Breakfast and happy hour is great. If you’re coming with a group of people, there’s also an option to borrow a free wifi box (deposit of $1000 NTD, which will be returned to you upon you returning the wifi box). Parking is FREE. You don’t get that with many of the hotels that are in the heart of Taipei. Trust me, this hotel is worth every penny you pay for.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KH C
Frontoffice M, Front Office Manager at Madison Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Valued Guest Mr. KH C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at MADISON TAIPEI HOTEL for your visit to Taipei and taking the time to complete our rating.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The only hotel that I keep coming back. This is my tenth time and I still enjoy it so much. The agents are all very well trained and work with great attitude. I enjoy my stay! (Photo is the view from our room.) great location and the hotel can help any questions.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PollyCch
Frontoffice M, Front Office Manager at Madison Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Valued Guest Me./Ms.PollyCch,

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers very nice environment for business travellers. Location is perfectly via the intersection of two busy roads so it is easy to arrive and access for example landmarks like Taipei 101 or the expo center. Room I stayed was nice and bed was excellent, slept like a baby there. Bathroom is clean and room has good table for working. Hotel amenities are great, breakfast is ample in nice restaurant. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful during the whole visit. Many thanks!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Frontoffice M, Front Office Manager at Madison Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Valued Guest Mr./Ms. Nallenberg,

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

It’s my first time to stay here and I will definitely come back. Conveniently located in the Da’an area. Great value for money !!

Room is quite spacious. I like the wood floor. Well maintained, no fuss checkin, contemporary decor, quality beddings and large bath sheets. Thoughtful design-charger next to bed.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Frontoffice M, Front Office Manager at Madison Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Valued Guest Ms. Vivian T,