KDM Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness center
Hotel Eight Zone(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Taipei Esi Luxury Suite(Zhongshan District)
View Hotel
Miramar Garden Taipei(Zhongshan District)
Erin Hotel(Zhongshan District)
View Hotel
Ciao Hotel Taipei(Zhongshan District)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsevergreen buseggs toastmetro stationshower headtaoyuan airportfront desk staffmin walktaipeitoilet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2011

The room is very small. I cannot open my large luggage on the floor. Breakfast is worst. I cannot eat and smell. The staff didnt let me see youtube in the lobby. She said chinese to me unpolitely that it will annoy her manager. But good location it takes only 5 steps walk to mrt.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 6, 2011

We, 6 people, are a family stayed there during the New Year holiday from Dec 31 to Jan 3. We got 2 triple rooms -- number 0201 and 1003. I stayed at 0201 and things are fine except for the toilet that is hard to flush out and the air-conditioning system that blow directly to our heads when we were sleeping. My relatives at room 1003 complaint to me that their room is a bit smelly. The breakfast is mixed with the Western and Chinese style and overall decent. However, we felt irritated from the glance of their breakfast staffs who always keep their eyes on customers likes that we are going to steal their food. The location is great. Price is ok.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Cartoon_Bunming
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Right next to "zhong xiao xin shen" MRT. The hotel still use key to access the room. Inside has a 30's inch lcd. The hotel has free wifi but low signal, there is no lan. Free buffet, it was kind of plain.

• Stayed: January 2011
5  Thank hwachione
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I booked KDM hotel for 3 nights during Dec 2010. Hotel itself located in a very good location, just few steps away from MRT exit 3. You can take airport bus from bus stop opposite this hotel to airport. (about 1 hr)

The room is a bit old, old TV, old toilet, old aircon but still in good condition. The nearest FamilyMart is about 200m away. Breakfast is normal. limited choice of foods. Wifi free at lobby. In room internet need LAN cable.

All they need just a little renovation, change the room design, wall and lighting, change the TV and this is will be a very perfect place to stay!.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phanuphong
Reviewed December 31, 2010

KDM is in an excellent location right next to the Zhongxiao Xinsheng MRT Station. The rooms are a good value but my girlfriend and I had problems with our loud noisy neighbors. You might see a cockroach during breakfast in the basement like we did.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple