Just Sleep @ NTU
$89
San Want(Da'an)
$106
$87
Dandy Hotel - Daan Park Branch(Da'an)(Great Value!)
$69
$57
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnational taiwan universitynight marketroosevelt roadmrt stationspeak english fluentlya great staycomfortable staygreat bedroom was spaciousexcellent hotelself service laundrylocal foodcomfortable hotelriceevery morningstaying at this hotelroom rate
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Roughly a 3.5-star place; boutique chic rooms, well done, simple, very clean, renovated probably within the last few years; free laundry room in the basement; located on a somewhat busy street but noise wasn't an issue at all; very close to a subway station; very satisfying breakfast buffet on the 2nd floor, mix of hot and cold Chinese and western foods, good selection of fruits and veggies; buffet wasn't crowded at all when we were there; would definitely stay again

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every single guest.

Thank you once again for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very comfortable, though not as well lit as I'd prefer but I enjoyed my stay nonetheless. The pillow menu helped me get a better night's rest. The staff were friendly and very helpful, especially in the face of rude airline staff while trying to assist us in getting our luggage that was mistakenly picked up by another passenger. I would definitely make a return visit to the hotel the next time I come to Taipei.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were nicely done. Toiletries equipped with facial cotton and buds. 2 in 1 shampoo didn't work well for me. Good to pack your own conditioner. We stayed from 3 to 9 April. Daily breakfast was available until 10am . The range and selection ( or rather the lack of choice) unfortunately remained the same for all the days. Good location because it was convenient to take the train. The major disappointment was the boring breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chique

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadviser. We sincerely appreciate it. It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and we hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every single guest.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed for one month from 20 February 2014 to 18 March 2014. Staff are just great. They are rapid, efficient, extremely friendly and extremely sweet. They really want to please you. Warm welcome, warm good-bye.From the reception to the restaurant everything is just perfect.
I want to thank every one of them : Sherry, Claire, Nathalie, Raynee, Charlene, Ray (sorry if I forgot someone) and of course my private cleaning lady Momo. Momo really cared about me and my comfortable stay so much that I felt like a princess.
As to the hotel, very convenient next to Gongguan metro station, National Taiwan University and its beautiful park, cheap food around (as it is students area) and I even discovered the Hakka Aboriginal museum.
Breakfast is quite a variety. Good amenities but taking into account the environmental issues. And the top of it the washing machine and the drier on -1 (B1) floor with free washing powder. Price more than reasonable. I had the room 903 which is the Holywood King room. I just do not want to go anywhere else but to Just & Sleep. Oh yes, I forgot, there is no carpet in the rooms (thanks God) and that makes them realy clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank DELIKARI A
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear valued guest -DELIKARI A,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us. The Just Sleep staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every single guest.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Since first time we stayed at JS last August, it's our Taiwan home now. I love the smell of white Lilies at the lobby, when the manager saw me smell the lilies in and out the lobby, they put lilies in my room.
We go to Taiwan every 2 months. The staff were young and energetic, well trained and helpful, They tried very hard to make your stay to be perfect, great attitude!
The location is great, right next to MTR, and NTU. We go to the university to do exercise every morning. There are hundreds of bus outside University, will take you everywhere too.
There is a washing machine and drier at basement, detergent is provided. The floor of room is wood which took care of allergy concern...
I strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear valued guest - Evaking,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep and taking time to write such a valuable review on TripAdviser. We sincerely appreciate it.