“Good 1 night stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in High Prairie
Vancouver, Canada
“Good 1 night stay”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here overnight while in High Prairie for a business trip. I found the hotel relatively new, my room had lcd tv, it was clean and quiet. I used the fitness room cardio, very basic equipment, no free weights, but pleasantly empty. The continental breakfast was what one would expect in Northern Alberta - toast, fruit of varying quality, juice, waffles, etc edible but nothing special. All in all I'd stay here again when in the area.

Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Grande Prairie
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I normally enjoy my time here because of the friendly and effective staff but recently a morning staff member has quit and the hotel has hired new staff. Twice I have called and booked a particular room to only find when I arrive that they have moved me to a different room that I didn't want. I think they need more training on what a reservation is.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

LEDUC
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Slow wireless internet, but a decent overall experience. I would probably stay at this location, when back in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn - High Prairie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - High Prairie

Property: Days Inn - High Prairie
Address: 4125 - 52nd Avenue, High Prairie, Alberta T0G 1E0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > High Prairie
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in High Prairie
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn - High Prairie 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - High Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - High Prairie Alberta