Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.com
$43
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 16
No booking fees
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Really good hostel in the heart of Taipei. Located about 10 minutes from Taipei main station. The rooms are modern, clean and quiet. The capsules are big enough, 2 lights and 2 plugs. Huge locker to fit your suitcase. I stayed here 10 nights and I’ll stay here again.
The only point that they should work on is the breakfast!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank maxime48
Reviewed December 4, 2018

Great service. Rooms were big. Beds too.
Enough toilets and douche cabins for everyone. Toilets had an anterroom for dressing up which was very convenient. Cleanliless was top. Nothing to complain about.
Location was ideal for discovering Taipeh (5 to 10 Min walk from Taipeh's main station)
Breakfast had almost nothing (tea eggs and some toasts) but one can order a breakfast menu a la carte for an extra charge.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2018

I loveddddd Bouti Capsule Inn.

Sleeping: Even though it was a hostel it was luxurious, and there was lots of privacy! The bed is sooo spacious and there is a lot of room to store things by your bedside. You get a personal storage locker that is unlocked by the room key (kinda high tech!) that is big enough to hold a carry on suitcase and two backpacks. So. Much. Space!

Cleaning: The bathrooms were so great. The shower rooms included a shower (duh), toilet, and sink. They give you a little shower caddy to use which is very cute :) I recommend bringing a pair of shower shoes though. The other guests were very clean and respected the space so I was never grossed out after going into the shower after someone else. The only complaint I had, which couldn't be helped, was that sometimes there was a long wait for the shower since the 4 shower rooms on each floor are shared by the whole floor... So be smart about when you shower. You are allowed to go to different floors to shower but who wants to climb stairs???

Amenities: They have a kitchen that serves breakfast every day, and a washer/dryer! I was glad to not have to air-dry my clothes (you have to pay, of course, but considering that you get clean clothes... I was okay with that). Bouti City sells laundry detergent at the front desk but I didn't really smell it on my clothes after... At least I had clean laundry, lol. The staff was really nice when I had questions/requests, and the check-in and check-out process was very speedy. I left my luggage with them and was not worried about my stuff being stolen lol

What's nearby/location: This is 10/10, hands down. It's 1-2 blocks from Taipei Railway Station AND the Taipei Main Station MRT... And the Underground Mall... And best of all, the high-speed rail to the AIRPORT!! There is a 7-11 nearby for snacks and drinks, which I frequented, and one of my favorite stores, Tien Chiao Shih (it's to the right of the hostel, once you exit... Lots of stationery and cute knick-knacks). If you exit the hostel and go to the left you have a massage parlour (I got a 60-min full-body massage for $23 USD!) and lots of eateries... Including the famous Fuzhou pork pepper bun (there is always a long line at Raohe Night Market... Just eat it here lol). There is a Red Sakura nearby with a really nice shopkeeper that sells pineapple cakes, and bubble tea places, and a old-fashioned beef noodle soup restaurant that is English friendly (Liu Shandong Beef Noodles). All I listed above are like... Max 5 min walking distance from the hostel. It's also like a 10-15 min walk from Ximenting, one of the night markets with a ton of skincare supply stores if you're into that!

So I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for an awesome place to stay (the price for what you get is amazing too)~ Keep up the good work Bouti Capsule Inn!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

The accommodation has a good location, only a few minutes’ walk to the MRT Taipei Station. The bed, pillow and blanket were all comfortable and clean. The curtain at each bed ensured a high degree of privacy. Each person has access to a locker. Bathrooms are shared but are private separate rooms. There are also public sinks. The only thing is that the luggage storage after checking out (or before checking in) is only at the public area at the lobby amongst other people’s luggage. It did not bother me but you may want to take note of this.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank wamysdottir
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Pros
-Nice staff & house keepers and provide a lot information around the cities.
-Great location (5-7mins walk to metro) and a lot of bus stops nearby.
-5mins walk from airport metro to hostel
-1 min walk to 7-11
-nice shared shower place with stable hot water supply

Cons
-wifi is overall okay but sometime it was not stable in the room.

Overall very happy stay in bouti n will book again for next Taipei trip

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple