“Pub Crawl Tour”

TourMeAway - Free Walking Tour In Taipei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: TourMeAway is an organization provides the entertaining & informative free walking tours in Taipei city everyday by young & passionate local tour guides. Tours include the fundamental historical tour, relaxing chill out tour, and the mysterious temple tour. Last but not least, the pub crawl and night market tour allow you to enjoy the nightlife of Taipei with the cool and fun locals. TourMeAway, the fun way to travel to Taipei.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Nicely organised. Visited 3 bars and 1 pub. We were around 30-35 people. I met different country people and enjoyed with them. I recommend this tour to everyone who wants to meet new people and make new friends.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"taipei"
in 437 reviews
"chester"

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This tour is a great way to see some parts of the city you might not think to visit. I learned a lot and met some fun new people. My favorite part was just chatting to the guides about the city and their lives here. Cyndai, Charles and Bridget, I love you and I'll miss you!

1  Thank LiamF307
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I participated in two tours (Old Town Taipei and Taipei Chill Out) and they exceeded my expectations. I cannot believe these tours are free. The guides (Andy and Han +1 I forgot sorry!) were incredibly knowledgeable about the history and were even able to answer specific questions. The tours are quite long but the anecdote behind them weave the locations together seamlessly. I would highly recommend TourMeAway to anyone visiting Taipei.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank lenaTO
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Great free walking tours!! Definitely would recommend this for any traveller! The guides were really informative and friendly! I did the Old Town Taipei and the Chill Out Tour. Awesome!

1  Thank Breanna G
See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I was in Taipei last week and went on three tours with TourMeAway: the Old Town Taipei tour, the Hunger Games food tour and the paid Zen Hiking tour outside of the city.

The Old Town tour was fun and a great introduction to the city on my first day. The Hunger Games tour was more of an actual visit to the night market and less of a let's scare the tourists by giving them the most freaky dishes we can imagine tour. So that was great too. (there are still some weird chicken parts and stinky tofu on the menu, so don't worry if you're adventurous).

What I really really liked though was the hiking tour I booked on my last day. It takes you to Pin Xi to climb a couple of forested rocky hills offering great views, to then move to Shi Fen to make a Chinese lantern and to see the famous waterfalls.

My guide Peggy was absolutely fantastic, and since I was the only one to register that day, it was just her and me. It was like hiking with a friend. At the end of the tour (it lasts the whole day), she took me into the forest to have a little swim in one of the smaller waterfalls. There was literally no one else around. While it is not that cheap and well hidden on their site (you have to click on the banner under the seven normal tours), I would very much recommend it. It's a great way to get out of the city without having to travel for half the day.

4  Thank Jonathan_Ramael