Open today: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Introduction to the City and Its History

The guide (James) was great! Entertaining and informative! He was very open to answering questions... read more

Reviewed yesterday
764darenm
Knoxville, TN
Free walking tour

I met wonderful people from the around the world and it was lovely to walk around the city and get... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
chanell j

Recommended experiences in and around Zhongzheng District
from $110.00
from $100.00
from $40.00
from $19.00
More Info
All reviews longshan temple hunger games the pub great introduction taiwanese culture a lot of fun night market stinky tofu street food eden nicola ralph history taipei chester shani chillout
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Thanks for this Organization, for this superb walking tour experience! The guides are highly informative and very accommodating to their guests. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Leika O
Reviewed January 5, 2018

The tours take 3 hours and it could and SHOULD be done in 1h30, if they skipped to quiz their group about questions that are of absolutely no interest to tourist ... ' such as showing a picture of the last 5 Prime minister and asking .... which one was married ,,,,, just by looking at the picture. Another exemple is asking their group to find one of the old city gate ..... and at they end ...he tells us that it does not exist. (WOW that is fun !!!); and if you have the correct answer ...they give you a 'fake 2000 NT$' bill. WOW again.
In brief the Old City tour is a lot of wasted time .... to the point .... that we wanted to leave the group and go on our own.

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank Serge-Michelle
Reviewed January 4, 2018

I went with my friend and it was our first time going on this type of tour; we ended up loving it. I'd like to thank the guides Nicola and Charles for being so friendly and helpful while taking us to various interesting places in Taipei. We went on the Taipei Chill Out tour and in my opinion it was a good way to learn some things about Taiwan's culture and history and have some insight into the daily lives of the locals. Overall, the tour was well carried out, insightful and fun. I'd highly recommend this tour and next time I come back to Taiwan I'd certainly check out their other tours!

1  Thank cindynguyen29
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My husband and I took advantage of their free walking tours. The tour guides were amazing! Very engaged and very through! Asia was super fun and Ralph was a wealth of knowledge! What a great way to see the city oh foot. I loved how we would stop in for a snack at a local place as well.

Peggy took us on the Zen Tour. She was spectacular! The tour was a great change of scenery from the city. Breathtaking views after climbing the hills. Totally worth it.
Peggy went above and beyond and helped us find things to do for the remainder of or trip.

Tour Me Away - keep up the good work and thank you!

2  Thank laurapulliam1
Reviewed January 3, 2018

The tour was interactive and informative. It was a great 3 hours! I would highly recommend it for anyone who has a day to explore in Taipei.

1  Thank R5412KSheleng