Open today: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Best Trip of Taipei

I had joined the pub crawl guided by Jake from Tourmeaway, who is a caring, fun and accommodating... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed yesterday
Wander805628
Really cool and funny tour

The tour guides were awesome. Really knowledgable and funny. Walking around the city was not bad at... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alexander B

All reviews longshan temple hunger games pub crawl great introduction a lot of fun taiwanese culture these guys night market daan park stinky tofu street food eden nicola ralph history taipei chester
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I went to Old Town Taipei tours. There is a bit of walking about 2-3 hours, but I was so entertained throughout the tour and learned so much. My guide (Ralph) was very well prepared and gave useful and interesting information on history. I live here, but don’t know much about the info that locals know so that was a good opportunity to know more about Taipei, and I’m lucky I went with the wright tour !!!

After my tour another tour guide Jean was kind and also showed us Longshan Temple and Magda Night Market (I think you can check their “Longshan Temple Tour “). She spoke great english, was enthusiastic and knowledgable. Highly recommend

Actually i’m looking forward to take my friends and join their tour again !

3  Thank PTH20
Reviewed October 23, 2017

TourMeAway is great for the solo traveller as you get to meet other fellow travellers and friendly local guides.

I went on both the Chill Out and Old Town Taipei tours. Both were good, but I would recommend the Old Town Taipei Tour hands down. It was a very informative tour and there was even a rest stop to have some ice cream! My guide, Ralph, was very well-prepared and was excited about sharing Taiwanese history with us. After the tour had ended, Jean, another guide, was kind enough to bring a bunch of us around Magda Night Market and the Longshan Temple. I truly appreciate her generosity, and she was really fun to be around.

2  Thank PatriciaT3768
Reviewed October 21, 2017

The pubs were great and the service friendly and we even got food! We definitely enjoyed our evening, but despite of, not because, of our guide Jake. He is very friendly and sociable, but became too intoxicated and created an uncomfortable and polarizing environment. Jake got too drunk and became inappropriate and aggressively rude, even to our own group. tldr; do this tour, avoid Jake at all costs.

7  Thank mulanlou
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Guides are fantastic (Thanks Ralph and Vicky!), enthusiasm and knowledge are excellent. I was so entertained throughout the tour and learnt so much!

I felt it was about 30-45 mins too long as it was a very long time (2-3 hours) and as tourists we had already walked a lot on our trip and I noticed many people flagging at the end.

Donation based only, I was happy to give a generous amount as I felt the service was fantastic - try some tours if you can!

1  Thank fiesolem
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Hunger Games tour. Had a nice evening exploring the night market culture and trying different local delicacies. some were nicer than others but will leave you to find out ;-)
good value for money and our host Donna made sure everyone enjoyed the tour. would recommend for those willing to try new foods!

Date of experience: September 2017