Open today: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome memories in Taipei

We visited many historical places and could get a lot of information about the city.I highly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Compass14555623624
Fun and Informative

I felt James' passion to share Taipei's history during the Old Town tour. He was very informative... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kitakitts
cavite

All reviews longshan temple hunger games pub crawl great introduction a lot of fun taiwanese culture these guys night market daan park stinky tofu street food eden nicola ralph history taipei chester
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Excellent tour, filled with so much information and history! Our guides, Alex and Tanya are fantastic, it was awesome to have them!.

1  Thank 964lq
Reviewed July 19, 2017

The charming walk was through a park, an architectural area of religious buildings, a Japanese house and a small antique market, the streets of these buildings were charming even though we were walking in a rain storm. Popping out of this area we hit a fashionable area of shops and fun food places to eat. The end walk was to a most spectacular site the rain had stopped and the water made for fantastic photography of this place which I will not give away the surprise of.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I did all their tours. All guides were knowledgeable and friendly and went out of their way for everything. If you go for the pub crawl, stop at the last bar. Dont join them for the club. Club was really boring. All the other tours were perfect. Food tour got me eating stuff I never thought I would try. Oh yeah and with all the walking, I hope I lost some weight. Real hot, bring sunscreen, hat and sunnies.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

The tour was excellent. Guided by Bridget we visited not only the Longshan Temple, but also its vicinity. I had spent some time in Taipei before, yet during a tour I was not bored even for a minute. I learned a lot: about the history of the city, its traditions, local religion and, of course, food. It is an absolute must for anybody willing to really discover Taipei.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Our two young guides, Tong and Ralph, led us through the history of Old Taipei. The tour took us to places we might not have visited otherwise, and they did it in an easy and educational way. One tip: The walking tour was a little too long. The stop at the ice cream bar could have been omitted.