Lowest prices for your stay
$47
Hotels.com$47
Priceline$47
Prestigia.com$72
4,425 results
All reviews train station excellent location convenient location family quad room bit dated high speed breakfast buffet the hotel staff underground mall easy access triple room definitely stay here again hotel room exit taipei hsr luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed in a family quad room with 2 kids before Christmas. The room is a bit small with no window. But it turned out fine. The breakfast was good with lots of variety. Hotel is very popular with other tourists and you need to get there early for breakfast. Staff are all very friendly and accommodating as we found in Taiwan.

The location is very good, right next toTrain/MRT station. We found most of the snacks to bring home in the mall within the train station. We found taxi is cheap if you are too tired to take the MRT.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
CosmosGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Valuable guest, dear Lingling23,

thank you for taking your precious time for sharing with us your feedback regarding your last stay in Cosmos Hotel. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable time in our hotel and also in Taipei. You are right, taxi fare are very affordable in Taipei, there are also taxis ready to pick you up at every corner of the city! The Taipei Main station, which is right next to our hotel is definitely the place to look for traditional taiwanese delicacies, both on the 1F and 2F!
We are looking forward to have the chance to serving you again very soon!
On behalf of the entire Cosmos Hotel's staff, I wish you the best for 2013!

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here upon friend's recommendation and it's a real deal. The location rivals those of more expensive hotels, and the room was of a good size too. It's located right next to Taipei Main Station, Exit M3. Accessible by the blue or red line. The Taipei airport shuttle bus Number 1819 literally stops next to the hotel. When you alight you'll see the back of the hotel - if I can spot it (clueless with directions!!!), so can you!

Totally recommend it for couples or families. There were many weddings taking place but I could not hear any noise. :-)

Date of stay: January 2013
CosmosGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear valuable guest, dear Kokonuk,

On behalf of the entire Cosmos Hotel's team, I would like to thank you for the kind comments and support. Indeed, our location is one of our strongest asset. The closest exit from our hotel is M3, it is even called ''Cosmos Hotel", you can't miss it!
The bus station is located at about 4 minutes by walking from our hotel and is located at the Z3 exit.
We are all looking forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed there over the Recent New Year 2012-2013. I must say the hotel is better than I thought it would be. They certainly did a good job refurnishing the place. It is conveniently located near the center of all MTR. If you are facing the road, Exit. M3 is on your right (about 100 meters), and to your left M7 exit. Take the M3 cuz it's got an escalator for both up and down.

Service for the hotel overall is very good. The bell captain are very helpful though there were one instance where i ask for the closest hair saloon for my wife to go to, but they directed us to restaurants which cost us to waste 40 min running around looking for one. The reason I rank them average is because, the breakfast quality is below average. I tried it the first morning I was there, and didn't bother for the rest of it. By the way, there are 2 sessions for breakfast which I thought was pretty neat at first. 7:00 - 10:00 AM on the 3rd floor, and if you woke up late, you can catch the 10:00-11:00 AM one on the 1st floor. 3rd floor one are buffet style. Horrible food despite the variety they have. 1st floor one is sit down and order type. We tried the 1st floor one on the 3 morning just to give them a chance. What happens is that they did not tell you that on the 1st floor that is also the same area as where the lunch buffet is. There were only 2 people running the orders. It took them a full hour to serve up a first plate. After I had the first plate, I walk out. That one full hour, coffee was not served. Not acceptable. Anyhow, if you are in Taiwan, don't bother with the free breakfast at the hotel. You'll find lots of good food on the 2nd floor of the Taipei main station a min walk away.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jacksonwu1
CosmosGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest, Dear JacksonWu1,

Thank you for sharing your feedbacks regarding your stay with us at Cosmos Hotel - Taipei!

Your comments regarding our 3rd floor breakfast service are focusing our attention. We are of course very concerned by your disappointment and would like to investigate deepeer in order to understand the reasons. Please be certain that we are paying a lot of attention on our guest's suggestions to continuously increase the quality of our service. Therefore, I am really eager to get the chance to know more about the food that did not satisfy you. Please feel free to contact me at gro.cosmos@cosmos-hotel.com.tw.
About the service provided during the Brunch session on the 1st floor, we are aware that we have met some issues, and are deeply sorry about the slow service. Our management team has already took the decision to increase the manpower and to modify our organisation system in order to provide the most efficient quality of service.

Once again, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your comments and are also hoping to get the chance to serve you again in our hotel in order to show you our continuous improvments!

On behalf of the entire Cosmos Hotel's team, I would like to send you our best wishes for 2013!

Guest Relations Department of Cosmos Hotel - Taipei.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed in thus hotel for three nights on two different occasions. This Hotel is just next to Taipei Main Station, which is an outstanding location, with quick access to everywhere. Rooms are adequately sized, beds are comfortable and clean.

The staff was always very friendly and helpful. We could get our luggage stored even before our first night. I definitively recommend this hotel and it would be my first choice when I comeback to Taipei

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tonatiuh N
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel was newly renovated. The location is very convenient, the MRT is a few steps away and the Taipei train station and Taipei bus station is just beside. There are also a lot of eatery and shopping centre around.

Room tip: Not all room comes with windows, must requested for that.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family