Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $120.00
from $220.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews taiwan tour day tour private tour tea culture customized tour small group great tour sky lanterns sun moon lake cruise ship excellent guide thousand island tea tour great overview his knowledge jiufen old street highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday

We took the Taroko gorge 2 day tour and our host Bill picked us up in Taipei and immediately we felt a rapport. The long trip was made really easy with Bill’s easy chatter and insightful commentary. He was a joy. The highlights of the tour were well thought out, but there was no pressure, and the schedule was flexible. The sights were stunning, accomodation and meals also really great. All in all a really great Trip. BTW we also did a one day trip with another company a few days earlier and it was not nearly as enjoyable, the host was really distant and uninterested. These guys are great

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

in July we booked a day tour with MyTaiwanTour. We had limited time since our cruise ship was only docked there for a day. We are a family of 6, so from a cost perspective it really made sense to do a private tour versus one of the shore excursions offered by the cruise ship company. We were fortunate to have Ester as our guide. We were able to get a really great overview of Taiwan especially Taipei. Ester's English is great and she is very enthusiastic and energetic. She kept all of us entertained and informed as to what we were looking at and the history surrounding all the sites. We left feeling that we had a good sense of the people, culture and history of the country in the short amount of time we had. We definitely want to visit Taiwan again in the future and would definitely use My TaiwanTour Travel Services.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Our trip around Taiwan was absolutely amazing! It was filled with fun, adventure and culture. Our guide, Claire, was so sweet and very knowledgeable. And JieRu, our trip planner, did a great job of planning the perfect trip for a large group of friends. I Would highly recommend My Taiwan Tour to anyone who is looking to get the full Taiwan experience!

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Our tour was an amazing and customized tour that allowed us to visit 5 cities all across Taiwan. Our tour guide Claire provided an incredible experience that allowed our group to experience the overall culture of Taiwan while also appreciating the unique regional differences. More importantly, Claire made the entire time experience fun and educational.

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We had a custom 5-day tour from Tainan to Taipei after a wedding. Claire was out tour guide and I can’t think of anything to complain about. She was so thoughtful when it came to my 9month old that was with us. Her English is excellent, and I never once felt she was corny, she was so genuine in everything she told us. We had no issues whatsoever.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Thank you for Jie Ru and Claire for making a truly effortless and easy trip for a group of 19 travelers.

I worked with JR for almost a year, chatting with her over email, Line and in-person when was I was in town, to determine exactly what my husband and I wanted to plan for our friends immediately following our wedding. It was incredibly easy to do as she filled in the days with fun activities and gave us updates to any and all requests that we made within 48 hours. Our trip was from the South to the North When she picked Claire as our tour guide, I felt we were in great hands as JieRu had gotten to know our personalities. JR also worked with Claire on gifting us on the last day of our trip, which was so special! Thank you!

My friends and I spent the weekend in Kaohsiung for my wedding where we were picked up by Claire and took off on a 5 day and 5-night trip together where I had not a care in the world since someone else was taking care of all the details. Claire knew when we were high energy to tell us facts about the country, teach us the Chinese language but also could tell when we just needed to take a break and sit in silence. She made changes when necessary based on the weather without us knowing there were any problems and made us feel comfortable traveling with two small babies. She even helped arrange a small birthday party by a waterfall for one of my friends and her babies first birthday! Her passion for travel really kept us going and she must have been so tired of us asking her questions but her enthusiasm was so great!

Hoping I can one day take another Taiwan tour so Claire and JR can take us to all her local places!