1,572 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg memberrooftop poolpizza pubhealth clubshandao temple stationbusiness trippremier roomconcierge deskbreakfast buffet istrain stationan upgradefitness centerupgraded to a suiterooms are comfortableblue lineseparate shower
Reviewed February 18, 2011

I stayed there for only one night. Used to go to the Hyatt, but the Sheraton will now be my new choice. Upon arrival I was upgraded to a suite. Nice start! The gym provides a wide variety of equipment, and there is a pool and sauna as well. I had the exec lounge access, and the food was very good! Good selection and I loved the breakfast.

The hotel is well located next to the MRT station. Also closed to the train station. The staff was great and they were very helpful to send me back my forgotten stuff I left in the room. Very flexible to give late check out.

The suite was good, with a huge bathroom and the bed was comfortable. The 2 only opportunities for improvement for this hotel: The choice of pillows. All the same and too hard for me. The other thing is the TV. Too small.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I booked this hotel because it was the one of the few choices I could take for Chinese New Year period. The hotel did not include breakfast in the package.

A typical Sheraton style hotel. Room was typically decorated with a relatively bigger bathroom. Wired internet in room had a charge which is unreasonable; one has to go to the lobby area for free wi-fi.

Hotel vicinity was quiet; police headquarter was just opposite to the hotel. A McDonald and 7-11 were just around the corner. A metro station is right at the hotel entrance.

The hotel in general is ok. I think for similar cost I could get an even better hotel. But for Chinese New Year with my late booking, I am fine with it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2010

This is a fantastic hotel and it is always a great feeling to return. I have had 3 stays here now and will definitely stay there when i return to Taipei next time. Excellent service by friendly staff. Rooms (including bathrooms) are spacious and very classy furnished and decorated.

On top of all of this, the airport pick-up had wifi in the car, which was a first for me...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I stayed for 2 weeks in this hotel recently and the experience was great. Very clean and elegantly decorated rooms. Very eager and ever helping staff. Restaurants with fine food. Try Sukothai on 2nd floor. The best Thai food I have ever tasted. I owe my experience of Taipei to the concierge here. One of the days I stayed there was my birthday and the hotel staff came to my room, wished me, gave me a cake and a card with hand written note wishing me on my birthday. Those of you spending lot of time away from your family will understand the value of this gesture. Yes, it is one of the most expensive hotels in Taipei but the service is worth it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Pavan B
Reviewed December 21, 2010

Stayed on one of the executive premier floors for a week and I felt pampered. Nice breakfast and happy hour on the club floor, free laundry every day (up to NT$500), and very nice rooms. Some people make this place seem past its prime, but I don't agree.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business