TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,744 results
All reviews ximen station elite room washing machines and dryers family mart the hotel staff birthday cake free coffee tea visit taipei special thanks excellent location family room ximending shopping area birthday card microwave oven tarts steamers awesome stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is right above the XiMen MRT station and a stone’s throw from XiMenDing, where you can find all sorts of night life that typifies Taipei. We stayed in a family room which has 2 queen beds and can sleep 4 adults comfortably. The room is clean, and is kitted out with a fridge, kettle and tea. The hotel has a laundry room in the basement, which is where you also find the kitchenette, and an expresso machine. The toilet is very spacious and has a shower with a separate bath tub.

There is a Family Mart convenience store across the road.

The only thing is that the traffic from the road can actually be heard in the morning. perhaps if you ask for rooms on the higher floor, this may not be a problem.

1  Thank H0telH0pper56
Tour809199, 業者 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your recommendation on TripAdvisor, I am very pleased to see that you were so happy with your stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and all team members and I look forward to welcoming you back to your new sanctuary in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Second time staying here. the first time was 4 years ago while solo travelling, and it left me with a good impression, that's why this time I bring my family to stay here also. Room is very clean, location is very strategic, in front of MTR exit 3 and just across the ximending crowd area with many shops and eateries. The hotel's staffs are the best. They are super nice and very helpful. I even asked them to book a table for me in wu lao guo hotpot , and they make sure to remind me on the day. City inn will always be my first choice whenever i come back to taipei.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
sharonlee0811, 經理 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest

We feel proud of getting your compliments, and also delightful to hear you loving our hotel. I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you during the stay.

Sharon Lee

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My fiancé’s family and I stayed here for 7 nights in Oct 2019. It is my second time returning to this hotel and the service rendered continues to be splendid. The front desk staff not only remembered our room numbers and the various requests we had, they also helped us celebrate our birthdays by gifting us with individual birthday cakes and birthday cards! We celebrated a total of 3 birthdays together there, and I’m impressed with the hand drawn cards and personalised messages! The location is exceptional - within walking distance from shopping district of Ximending. The stay was comfortable too with spacious rooms and toilets, common lobby for resting and doing of laundry, and free flow snacks/beverages for a perk-me-up. I never had a disappointing stay here, and would definitely choose this hotel again when I travel to Taipei in the future.

Date of stay: October 2019
Tour809199, 業者 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest

Greeting fromCityInn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and we are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted that you and your family had enjoyed the experience and feel honoured it was your top hotel stays ever! It will be a pleasure to pass on your kind words to the team as I know they will love to learn how our guests enjoyed their stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at CityInn Hotel Plus Ximendeng Branch for 5 days during our Taiwan trip. The hotel was awesome from the location, the room size, amenities, and staff (especially Miss VICTORIA).
Staff Victoria was very helpful in helping us arrange for our day tours and transfers. The hotel also made an extra effort to make my birthday special, they gave me a handwritten birthday card and cake (too sweet of them).
No breakfast available at this hotel but not to worry because there are two Coffee shops nearby that opens as early as 7AM. Local eateries also are just walking distance from the hotel.
The housekeeping also did a great job (especially to staff LILY). All the toiletries are replenished everyday. They also gave a card everyday to let you know the weather for the next day.
The hotel is also just a 3 minutes walk to the Ximen Station and 8 minutes walk to Ximendeng Night Market.

Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团

Dear Valued Guest

We feel proud of getting your compliments, and also delightful to hear you loving our room. I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you during the stay. Especial you mentioned-Victoria & Lily

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Where do I start? From the moment we checked in we were greeted by the most lovely girl (Victoria) who was so helpful and genuine, it made us very comfortable with check in after a LONG time in transit (24 hours)

She really went above and beyond for us each and every day if our stay, with recommendations, directions, and just her kindness in general.

City Inn is in a great location and I would stay there again if I get the chance to get back to Taipei, and really hope the Hotel knows how valuable an employee they have there.

Thanks again Victoria!!

Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
1  Thank benji2983

Dear Valued Guest

We feel proud of getting your compliments, and also delightful to hear you loving our room. I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you during the stay. Especial you mentioned Victoria.

Sharon Lee