1,547 results
All reviews ximen station washing machines and dryers elite room family mart the hotel staff birthday cake visit taipei coffee machine excellent location special thanks ximending shopping area warm hospitality microwave oven family room tarts memorable stay pineapple
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a fantastic location. The room is small but the layout are well thought so it is good for short stay. The staff are efficient and service is very good. I like the lounge on Basement 1. Only thing to improve is the sound proofing between the corridors and the room. I will stay at this place again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
C4SandyLee, 業者 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your most wonderful feedback and comments - it is such a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you were happy with your stay in our hotel. It will be a pleasure to pass on your kind words to the team as I know they will love to learn how our guests enjoyed their stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in our hotel and to be at your service again in the future.

With kindest regards,

Supervisor

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Second stay here. Totally loved it! Decor of room is cute, room is clean, toilet spacious and bed is very comfortable. Service of the hotel is one of the best that I had experienced from my travels! Warm and able to address me by name. I am even more impressed though with the change of staff due to shift, they are able to remember the arrangements I had for transport to airport. The staff are also able to give valuable advice on where to visit and eat.
The hotel has a laundry area and lounge providing free flow of coffee and tea. There is also water dispenser available for hot or cold water.
Location is another plus. Opposite MRT, Malls, close to local food, has a few convenience stores nearby and only a few minutes’ walk to Ximending.
My only gripe is the soundproofing doesn’t seem to be that good though. Luckily during sleeping time, it didn’t bother me. I do not recall I had this problem when staying in the hotel the last round.
Overall, I still enjoyed my experience with the hotel. Will still be my top choice when back in Taipei.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Tour809199, 業者 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing us as your accommodation in Taipei. It was a great honor to have the opportunity to offer you our hospitality.

We had read your comments and suggestions from the Tripadvisor.

About your comment towards our sound proof installation , we deeply apologize from your point of view, however we have already make an action to improve for a better sound proof quality, we thank you for your comment and also we will take a notice to make sure you get a better sleeping quality in our hotel,and should you have any question and suggestion during your stay, please let us know soon as possible and we will help you.

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and valuable. Looking forward to seeing you again.

主任 / 彭勝韋
Supervisor / Vodka Peng

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights and must said it was an awesome stay. For location, you can come out from ximen station exit 3 and the hotel is on your left. The staff are friendly and helpful especially Min. I have so many doubts of the places I want to go and they are always patient to advise me. For the room, it was spick and span clean. I took the elite room and the window is located at the big bathroom. Good enough for me as long as i don't feel claustrophobic. There are snacks for you to munch and they were replenished daily. The hotel is very near ximending so you don't have to worry much of meals and shopping. So much good things about this hotel and I will definitely coming back to this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SharonLgk
Tour809199, 業者 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest

It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful comments and thank you for your kind review. We are truly delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the facilities we had to offer within the hotel.

We are so glad to know you like our hotel and service, especially mention Min, It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay,The Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

We feel proud of getting your compliments, and also delightful to hear you loving our room. I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you during the stay..

Best regards,
Supervisor / Vodka Peng

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Great location, situated right next to the MRT station and Ximending shopping district.

Room is clean and tidy, cosy and comfortable to stay in.

The hotel also comes with washing machines and dryers and are free of charge. How convenient is that.

Friendly and helpful staff which made my stay absolutely enjoyable. Shoutout to Min who recommended many good dining options and places to visit.

Will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
C4SandyLee, 業者 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

With kindest regards,

Supervisor

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Excellent location just across exit 3 of Ximen station, opposite FE21 shopping mall where you will find Jason's supermarket and a food court offering Saboten, delicious beef noodles and desserts.

Hotel staff is very helpful and always strives to service. Booked a tour from the counter, very competitive rate NT3,200 for 8 hour for a cab with driver. Driver is very knowledgeable and very service oriented. Airport transfer rate is also very competitive. Booked a Jiufen tour and airport send off with them.

Hotel do not provide breakfast but there is a well equipped basement with tables and chairs, microwave oven, toaster, coffee machines so you can buy your breakfast and eat it there. They also provide free use of the washing machines an dryers.

To no fault of the hotel.....As usual, there are always inconsiderate, selfish hotel guests who uses the crockeries and brought them up to their room instead of putting them back on the rack for others to use. Likewise with the washers, guests leave their clothes in the machines for a long time after use...fortunately the hotel intuitively provides baskets so you could remove the clothes still in the dryers into these baskets.

Would always come back to this hotel for my Taipei trips....5/5

Room tip: Get a high floor
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tts_jeff

Dear valued guest :

Warmest greetings from Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadvisor. We sincerely appreciate it.

We are so glad to know you like our hotel and service,It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay,The Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

Thank you once again for your kind words. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back at the Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch , hopefully in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,