CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch
Chaiin Hotel - Dongmen(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 73(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
  • Breakfast included
Saual Keh Hotel(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$65
$44
  • Breakfast included
Royal Biz Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$135
$131
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
$211
  • Pool
Orange Hotel - Kaifong(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$82
$74
Dongmen Hotel(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$39
$36
Agoda.com
Hotel Relax 2(Zhongzheng District)
$79
  • Breakfast included
Cosmos Hotel Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$153
TripAdvisor
Caesar Park Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$128
getaroom.com
1,312 results
All reviewsximen stationelite roomwashing machines and dryersthe hotel stafffamily martbirthday cakevisit taipeifamily roomspecial thanksximending shopping areafree coffee teaexcellent locationmemorable staywash your clotheslaundry areabirthday cardtarts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had a really pleasant experience at this hotel last September. I was travelling alone, so I opted for the simplest room available. It was one of those situated near the elevator and without window but generally, it wasn’t as bad and noisy as I had read from the earlier reviews. The only drama was on my second night – a Friday night, Saturday early morning – when my next door neighbour decided to bring a lady back. They were drunk and at their loudest at 5am! It went on for half hour while I was trying to fall back to sleep. Finally I called the reception who apologised profusely before hanging up. Next thing, neighbour’s phone rang and 10 minutes later, all commotion died. Still feeling grumpy from waking up that early, I left a note for the manager the following evening. I asked for a clock because it’s hard to wake up in a room without window and not knowing whether it’s day or night. I also suggested ear plugs and air freshener to be made available since the thin walls and tobacco smoke pollution are the 2 most common issues raised amongst guests. I found a set of brand new ear plug and a new bottle of air freshener at my bedside the next afternoon. It was nice to know that the management is listening and rectifying the unpleasant experience while the guest is still staying with them. Most of the hotels would have taken a much longer time to look into an issue raised. Also, the hospitality by the team at front desk was one remarkable one – genuinely from the heart. I asked for help a couple of time and no matter how busy everyone was, they were always smiling, always patient. Honestly, there were a few moments it felt almost like home instead of a hotel. Everyone worked very hard, including the housekeeping ladies. I ran into them a few times as late at 11pm but they were still smiling and greeting the hotel guests after a long day at work. Less than a week after I got home, I received an email from the manager, Howard. He wrote to update me – again, most managers wouldn’t have bothered – about the clocks. They were finally available in the rooms. He apologised again for not being able to get them ready before I checked out and had attached a photo. I just smiled as I finished reading his email. After staying at so many hotels - big and small – over the years, I don’t think there is such thing as a perfect hotel. Even the 5-stars have hiccups here and there. But I guess what marks a hotel different from another is its attentiveness and willingness to act as best to an unpleasant experience and this is that distinctive mark City Inn Plus possess. Thank you to everyone at City Inn Plus for that very warmth Taiwan hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Howard F, Manager at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

I am very appreciated for your precious time to write a such wonderful review on us. Your understanding and comments made us better. Listening to our guests is the most important way to maintain the hotel on the right direction. After all, our guests are the ones who directly experience the services and facility.

Instead of "building up" a home atmosphere, enjoying the interaction with our guests is the real reason for this "home" feeling in our hotel. Luckily I work with a group of very optimistic and caring colleagues. I am very glad to know that you like our services while staying with us.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Howard Fan

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel was recommended to us based on its location. It really was in an excellent location; near to restaurants, shops and the Taipei metro station.

Bedrooms & bathrooms had a modern design and concierge staff were of great help. We cannot comment on breakfast as we did not have our meals there. The downstairs complimentary coffee; tastiest I've had in the whole of Taiwan.

Just like many other central Taipei hotel rooms, they are not very spacious nor is their lift. And I did not know until checking-in that there was no window. Sound insulation for the corridor could also be improved but over the night, it was quiet.

Overall for the 7 of us, our stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

I am very glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you as our guest during your trip to Taipei. A lot of our guests like our coffee very much like you do, I think changing a new coffee maker and coffee bean was a good idea.

We remodel our rooms occasionally through different events. It makes us different from other hotel chains. We prefer making our hotel as a platform to present a Taiwanese creativity to all the guests. Regarding to the windows of our rooms, there are several room types in our hotel are without windows. I am sorry about that and hopefully the design in our rooms could make it up for our guests.

Once again, thank you for choosing us as your home in Taipei. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Howard Fan

Hotel Manager
CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Brach

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Location is great, just take the mrt to ximen and exit at exit 3. Once outside the entrance of the mrt you will be able to see city inn hotel just right in front of you.

I stayed for 4 nights, process for checking in and out was great, no fuss and really quick and efficient. They were even able to arrange a sedan back from the hotel to the airport for just $1,100 for 2 guest.

Room was fantastic, no complains. really clean and pretty rooms.

Laundry is available at no charge. Just go down to their laundry room to use their washing machines or dryer. even the detergent is provided. very thoughtful of them.
Only sad thing is that you will have to wait for your turn as there is only 2 machines available. No worries though, just make sure to wash early to avoid peak timing.

Overall I'm very happy i chose to stay at city inn ximending.
Will come back again for sure!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your comments with us and I am pleased to know that you were enjoyed everything in our hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.

Look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon!

Zack Tsai
CityInn Hotel Plus- Ximending Branch

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is my second stay in Cityinn Plus XMT. Reception staff has been very helpful. Room is clean and comfy. Location is just good! Exit 3 from XMT station and you will see the hotel. Will definitely stay in this hotel in future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel location, facilities and service.

We always treat all of our guests as our own friends and families. When our guests return with their smile of satisfaction just making our day. It is the best reward that we could get and making us to keep improving ourselves. There are still many to see to indulge and taste in Taipei. Please visit us next time when you planing to come to Taipei.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Let us offer you another home-alike experience.

Zack Tsai

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great Location, Great Value for Money, Great Service and always a big smiles from the staff.
Totally enjoy my stay in the hotel. Albeit the room is a little small and without window. But still a great hotel to stay. Will return for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
NicoleTzeng, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable comments as well as your patronage of Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch. While we are glad to know that you enjoy our location and service. Your generous and kind compliments are highly appreciated and have been shared with our associates. Your remarks about the size of room is appreciated as well. Meanwhile, we would like to introduce you another room type, Elegant Room, bigger than CityInn Room and most of them equipped with window.

We hope we may provide even greater comfort and enjoyment to our guests in the future, the entire team of Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch appreciates your support and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Nicole Tzeng