“Sourdough pizza heaven!”
Review of Gusto

Gusto
Description: Handmade classic Italian pizza with a twist. All made by a London Pizza chef with experience in various styles of pizza and foods.
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

This place is fantastic! I added jalapeños to the buffalo chicken pizza and recommend that. My friend had the number 7 and fell in love with the cheese and sauce. We both loved the base. Its a must go.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Travelled America, Italy and Asia with work. This place is without a doubt, the best pizza I’ve had without a doubt. Not too many seats in restaurant, but can always get a take away no problem. Great staff too!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019

I moved to Taipei about 3 months ago and I was looking for some good tasting pizza that reminded me of home. I'm originally from the NY/NJ area so I've had my share of good pizza. This place has great reviews so I had very high expectations. I ordered my favorite, a margherita and was somewhat disappointed. The dough had a bit of a sour taste which I've rarely experienced and there were very few basil leaves. I thought Pizza Rock and Big Boyz Pizza had better tasting pizza and better value. I also had a small side salad and thought it was very average. Overall it was good, not great in my humble opinion.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Coming from NYC, I have high expectations for pizza. I had the "Little New York Pizza" before and it was terrible, the Pizza Rock franchise is quite good but not excellent but the Gusto Pizza is my favorite even though it's more European than an American pizza. In any case, the ingredients are super fresh and the owner Bilal is the nicest human being I have ever met. Love this guy. Food is amazing, service is wonderful, the atmosphere is great. I would recommend this place to anyone who is craving pizza.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

My friend told me Gusto Pizza is the place to go when craving for an authentic pizza in Taipei. So I went with 3 friends. All pizza are 12-inch thin crust and 4 of us shared 3 pies: Margherita, vegetable and chovy boy. Veggie and anchovy pie are very good but Margherita was a little too sour and not enough mozzarella cheese. The place is small so reservation is recommended. Service is very good and staff (or owner?) are very friendly. As my friend said, if you want an authentic pizza in Taipei, this is the place to go.

Date of visit: May 2019