CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I
CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
Agoda.com
Caesar Park Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$99
Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
$207
  • Pool
Just Sleep Ximending(Zhongzheng District)
$112
$95
  • Breakfast included
Taipei Garden Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
$109
$103
Royal Biz Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$132
  • Breakfast included
Cosmos Hotel Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$100
$76
Chaiin Hotel - Dongmen(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Beauty Hotels Taipei - Hotel B7(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
$43
$39
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cozzi Zhongxiao Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
$148
$137
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscommunal fridgefamily martfree washing machine and dryerfree wifihand written cardweighing machineconvenient locationthe hotel staffkitchen areaunderground mallfree coffee and teatartsconvenience storestaff on dutytaipei stationstar servicelaundry room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I cannot tell you how wonderful this hotel is unless you experience it yourself. Its situated near Taipei Main station and bus station and their staffs are extremely helpful and polite! They allow us to deposit our luggages 7 days before our check-in; we have been going back to city inn (from Taichung and other parts of Taipei) to put our shopping loots in the luggage before our official stay and the staffs continue to be very helpful and polite! Thumbs up! The most amazing part of my stay is, they actually prepare a hand written card and a slice of cake from Starbucks on my birthday! I have never experience this from any other hotels! They deserve every compliments from me for the amazing work they have done! I will definitely be back on my next trip! 5 stars service, no doubt.

Have I mentioned that they provide free laundry and drying service?

Wonderful experience indeed.

Room Tip: Choose deluxe if you need a fridge, otherwise you will need to share the public one on 2nd floor
1  Thank hellostrangeerr
Harris961, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I and taking your precious time to share a review with us. We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Once again, we thank you for coming and giving us your comments, we are hoping that we can serve you in the near future.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Prior to going Taipei, we requested the hotel to assist us in making reservations at various restaurants. Lilian, the receptionist assisted with all our reservations requests & even managed to get us spaces to a popular restaurant by shifting some of the other reservations to accommodate. Upon checking in, Miffy, reminded us about our reservations & ensure that we know how to get to those restaurants. These 2 ladies were fantastic! We saw them everyday during our 4-day stay & they remember our names. Will never forget their warmth service & hospitality. I have already booked my next stay in October at Cityinn 2 as they have the family room. Looking forward to our next trip to Cityinn.

Major plus is the convenient location of the hotel. Lots of eateries & shopping surround the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay
at City Inn Hotel Taipei Main Station I.

We were certainly pleased to have you as our guest here in the hotel
and welcome the comments that you provided.

We have also taken the liberty of forwarding your kind mention of Lillian and Miffy, whom you found to be of great assistance.

We thank you and we do look forward to welcome you back to the City Inn Hotel Taipei Main Station I during your next trip.

Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was my second stay at City Inn I, and both my husband and I were deeply moved by the sincerity and heartwarming service from the staff. The staff were always polite, attentive and willing to go the extra mile to serve you, irregardless of who was on duty.

I am a Taiwanese living abroad and was back to Taipei with my husband to hold our mini wedding lunch with family. After learning about this, the counter staff (around 10 of them in different shifts) wrote us a handwritten card to congratulate us. Before this, we received complimentary cards and gifts from other 5 star luxury hotels, but this gesture from city inn was the most heartwarming. In comparison to most other hotels that serve you as their customer, city inn staff serve you as if you are a family member they care for.

The hotel is a lovely boutique hotel, centrally located and just 5 minutes away from the Taipei main station. However, it is the high quality service that sets it truly apart from others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Harris961, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch 1 and taking your precious time to share a review with us. We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service and location. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Thank you again for this comment. We all look forward to your stay on your next trip to Taipei.

Harris Lin
Supervisor

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our family of 4 booked 2 bedrooms for 4-night stay recently. As we arrived from an early flight, the counter staff were helpful to direct us to the common lounge on Level 2 to freshen up, take some beverages and rest while they settle the check-in process. Besides this gesture, the counter staff always stand up to greet us whenever we are at the lobby. Asking for directions and travel options are also pleasant experience with the staff. The location is one key consideration why we booked this hotel and it turned out to meet our expectation - just 3 minutes walk to Exit Z6 that lead to Taipei Main MRT Station (but it is another 5 minutes walk underground to the station). The rooms are not too small and in fact much bigger compared to many hotel rooms in Hong Kong. The rooms are cleaned and the daily house keeping ensures that the toiletries and beverages are replenished daily. Bed is comfortable and there is a wide selection of TV and movies to choose from. While the hotel is painted with bright and colourful themes, the limited space resulted in only 1 small lift that can take a maximum of 6 person. Two washing machines with 2 dryers at the common area which are well utilised - depending on the timing, there is a queue for laundry during our stay. The windows in both our rooms open up directly to another building wall so it is not so much of a view. Overall, we have a pleasant stay and will choose this hotel for our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,

Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I ! Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with us. . We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service and facilities and location. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Your comments will be share with our staffs.

Harris Lin
Supervisor

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is the best in Every category i.e the best staff, the best Service, the best location, the best facilities for it's category. I stayed here for 7 nights. I arrived at the hotel about 1am in the morning due to late flight schedule and because I opted to take the bus service available at Taiwan international airport. The room was beautifully prepared by the time we checked in, it's in the middle of the summer and the airconditioner was turned on at the perfect tempearture. We were given a surfing themed roomed which is very artistic and matching to us since we're from Australia. The room is very clean, the bathroom is very spacious with all the toiletries needed. the room also includes complimentary bottles of water, snacks, tea and coffee , and electric kettle. The water, snacks and coffee gets replaced everyday when they clean your room.The room also includes lcd tv with cable channels, and enough hanges for your clothes. in addition to this the hotel provides free wi-fi, laundry facilities, a tea,coffee,ice tea room on level 2, all of this I didn't exepect from a Hotel within this category.My wife and i are Very Happy with this hotel and will definitely come back and recommend this to our friends and to everyone. I'm writing this review on the night before i check out, and we're already missing this hotel.Last and certainlynot the least, i would like to thank the staff; Lillian, miffy, cindy, Kelly, Anthony, Vodka, Nash, and all the cleaners formaking our first visit to taipei, very enjoyable. the staff are very helpful and provide the best advise, specially during the weekend when there was a typhoon passing by Taiwan. Thanks Guys, hope to see you all again. i dont have photos included with this review because I still need to pack up for tomorrow's check out time. basically the photos in the website is what you will get. very nicely modern decorated rooms

Room Tip: For couples, i recommend the rooms on the 6th floor, they are more spacious and good use of space

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay
at City Inn Hotel Taipei Main Station I.

We were certainly pleased to have you as our guest here in the hotel
and welcome the comments that you provided.

We have also taken the liberty of forwarding your kind mention of Lillian, Miffy, Cindy, Kelly, Anthony, Vodka, Nash, and all the cleaners, whom you found to be of great assistance.

Yours Faithfully,