We absolutely LOVED our stay at the Padre Burgos Castle Resort. We were made to feel really welcome from the moment we arrived. The food is AMAZING!! Everyday Delia discussed with us what we would like to eat and she made the most incredible mouth watering dishes. The service is excellent and absolutely everything is spotless. We enjoyed a whale shark snorkeling tour while we visited which far exceeded our expectations. We cruised with about 100 dolphins, snorkeled with a whale shark, had a fabulous bar-b-q lunch beach side, visited an island village and the site of Magellan's first mass in the Philippines, snorkeled some great coral reefs and a sunset cruise back to the resort! Everything was absolutely superb. I can't say enough good things about this place. It is a definite must visit. A bit out of the way but well worth the trip! You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and PADI dive resort, with luxurious facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Guided scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks, dolphin watching, island hopping, sailing, kayaking,swimming pool, private beach, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include land tours, caving, waterfalls, wild monkeys and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Southern Leyte Province, Philippines