this was one of the best holidays ever, the resort is very good, all are friendly, the dives sites just amazing.
The night dive at the pier in padre burgos is just amazing
The guides are very good, pawek, roberto, dave and the captain.i come back soon.
The food in the restaurant is very good also the girls who are working in the rezeption are very friendly,
The rooms are easy but clean and absolut enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodation has been designed with quality and comfort in mind. Since opening in February 2006 all of our guests have been impressed by the quality of our accommodation. Our cottages are equipped with air-conditioning and a fan and each cottage overlooks Sogod Bay, just a few metres from the shore.Similarly, the resort staff have all been hand picked to ensure that our guests feel welcome and our restaurant serves a variety of cuisines.Last, but certainly not least, the Sogod Bay Dive Resort is at the forefront of a number of environmental initiatives designed to maintain and enhance the local dive environment. Specifically, our resort is the sole sponsor of four recently established marine sanctuaries, three of which are within either walking distance or a ten minute boat ride of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sogod Bay Scuba Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sogod Bay Scuba Hotel Padre Burgos
- Sogod Bay Scuba Resort Padre Burgos, Southern Leyte Province, Philippines