Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Tuk tuk shopping

We were recommended by our tuk tuk driver, Mr A, to visit the Gems Gallery on a very rainy day... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
my_pho
Wodonga, Australia
via mobile
Large pretty gallery, transparent sales process

Got to see the manufacturing process of rings, settings, and shapes, with a salesperson who have us... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
PhilThinks
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around San Kamphaeng
from $542.00
More Info
All reviews great service beautiful jewelry wings chiang mai beautiful selection sapphire ring helpful staff sales people gem stones jewellery store price range amazing experience loved ones beautiful rings big store great price wide variety
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Part of a tour by electric tuk tuk we stopped by here to see the craftsmanship at work first hand. Direct sales couldn’t resist a purchase in the extensive showroom

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Several locals recommended visiting the gallery. Did not come in with intentions to buy but the jewelry was too beautiful to resist. This is my first piece of precious jewelry and I couldn’t be happier with the ring I purchased and the service I received.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I visited here after several recommendations from locals. It did not disappoint! Everyone was very helpful and assisted in me finding the perfect set for myself as a birthday treat. Would recommend if you are trying to find quality jewelry at a good price.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

You get to learn about where the jewels come from and view how they make the jewelry as well. There’s a huge showroom of all kinds of stones to choose from in many different settings. You can also claim your VAT credit back if you buy something here. They do try to sell you things a lot but they’re friendly and they have some decent sales as well.

Reviewed August 29, 2019

Although they say it's the biggest jewellery shop in the world, it's actually the best! We have been coming here since 2003 & we have bought a lot of jewellery over the years. The staff are so friendly & the selection of items is unbelievable. If you can't find what you want, I'd be very surprised! Have fun buying something amazing!

Date of experience: August 2019