Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
$40
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
All reviews international airport top floor privacy bunk bed shower mirror mrt shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

This is surely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The place is very conveniently located close to the bus stop and MRT. The staff are very friendly and speak good English too. The place is clean and perfect for meeting people and making new friends. Rooms are lovely and the common area with terrace is amazing. Free breakfast included :)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Taipei Discover Hostel is the best hostel you will find all over Taipei! We had a really great stay here, the staff is really friendly and explained everything well, the hostel is very clean and modern and the facilities are amazing. It is also very accessible for people with disabilities which for me makes it the perfect hostel you could find. Really wish we could stay longer if we had enough time! Views from the balcony are also fantastic! Highly recommended :)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

This is like a glamorous hostel. Compartment where the mattress is laid is small but extremely cosy compartment with a blind for added privacy, wall light & table, hangers and intelligent air ventilation. Beddings are very comfy. I’ve always been fascinated by tiny house and I felt like an excited child here. The bathrooms and toilets are just outside the room and are clean. You will be delighted to know you can experience the famous Japanese toilet bowl here too. Each guest gets her own locker, shoe locker and key card to access the room so it’s secure. If your luggage is huge, it can’t go into the locker. You can rent a towel for NT50. If you are a light sleeper, do bring ear plugs. Staff are warm and helpful. I looked forward to return to my dorm each day.
Location wise, it’s also convenient, 10-15 minutes train ride from many tourist spots; 5 minutes walk from train station to hostel. Convenient store just beside. I highly recommend the local porridge restaurant just opposite and note it’s not cheap but food is fine.

I’ll return for sure!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed here 7 nights from the end of September to the early October, 2017.
I initially booked only two nights but fell in love with its clean facility and nice staff.
The place where the hostel is located is very nice; it takes about 3 min from the nearest MRT station and there are many places to eat but not noisy during the night at all, so I could feel like I'm being very local. The hostel offers free entrance / 24h lounge on 7th floor; I always stopped by here before going to bed to reorganize my trip and talk to my friends. It might be too calm to socialize sometimes though.
Strongly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I stayed in the hostel for 6 days. A really good experience. The hostel is quite a new one and it locates in a decent area in the Taipei city. 5 minutes walk from the Underground. The bus stop from international airport to the hostel is ten minutes walk, while the bus stop to international airport is just downstairs. The map provided by the hostel shows the actual map. The room is clean with plenty of sunshine comes into the room plus good and quiet air-conditioning. The photos on the web show the actual. The staff are friendly, professional and they know everything. The shower area and the washroom are clean. McDonald, convenient store and foot message just nearby. There is a mini night market at five minutes walk.

Room tip: Enough space, enough privacy, wide corridor, plenty of sunshine, wide window so you can look outside if you wish to, high ceiling. What you see on the web is the actual thing you will have.
Date of stay: September 2017