TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,889 results
All reviews violinist playing corner room free afternoon tea creative park birthday card laundry room minute walk special thanks nearest mrt visit taipei breakfast buffet elite room an umbrella free laundry star hotel i highly recommend this hotel self service laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

This hotel looks a bit old from outside, but inside is enough recent and well cleaned. Staff is extremely friendly. Receptionist explained about food, landmarks and how to get there around the hotel taking long time since she tried to do it in English because I don’t speak Chinese. Next time I visit Taipei, I’ll choose this hotel again for sure.

Trip type: Traveled solo
LeoHuangTaipeiinn, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ambience Hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive such rewarding compliments and your support has been shared with all the departments.
Thank you once again for your compliments and should you have any further suggestion or inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

We spent two nights at Ambience Hotel. The room was big and clean. The breakfast was great. This is a place I would certainly recommend to my friends and family. Finally, the staff is so kind and helpful. They make you feel very comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
EvelynGuo, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Ambience Hotel Taipei. Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review after your stay.

It is our goal to make guests feel welcomed, being cared, and finally like a home away from home. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Hopefully we will welcome you back in the very near future. We are looking forward to providing you a better service on your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Evelyn Guo, Supervisor

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Overall the hotel is very good for a short stay, however as you stay longer you notice a few items that need to be addressed.

Great reception staff.
Free water, use of umbrellas, afternoon drinks.

Room noise is bad from adjacent rooms, both voices and tv’s.
Adjacent bathroom noise/shower is poor.
Room cleaning not done till requested at 4.30pm.
Torn bedsheets.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
LeoHuangTaipeiinn, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review to us. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

We was deeply regret to learn that you were disturbed by the noise and torn bed sheets during your stay with us. Ambience hotel is carefully designed to have all guest rooms with cozy atmosphere and minimal noise; nevertheless, we would do our best to improve the situation once we have been notified at the moment. There is more, making more rounds will be our first duty to prevent. We value your comments and will make our hotel become better and better!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for this feedback.Hopefully we will welcome you back again soon. We are looking forward to providing you a better service on your next visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

On our previous visit to Taipei, we stayed at Dandy Hotel - a sister property of Ambience - and we had a terrific stay so this time I decided to stay at Ambience due to its more convenient location to where I need to be. I had high expectations, and let me tell you, Ambience did not disappoint.

The staff here is just outstanding. All very professional and friendly. Whenever you need something, they're always right there and helpful. From the front desk, to dining room, to housekeeping, all of the staff members I interacted with were excellent at what they do. I especially want to recognize the housekeeper (for my 6th floor corner room), who happens to be right in the hall way when I came out of the room one morning. She greeted me and asked me if I would like my room serviced. I said I'm just going down for a quick breakfast. She said she can do it right away, and incredibly, 20 minutes later, when I returned to the room it was spotlessly cleaned and supplies replenished. Bravo!

Overall, the room was spacious, and well stocked. They restock the mini bar daily with complimentary 2 bottles of water, 1 can of Coke, 1 can of ice tea, and 2 snack bags (Doritos and veggie crisps). Everything's tidy and clean, and well insulated (I could not hear noises from neighbors or elevators, even though my room was next to an elevator).

The hotel lobby is comfortable and well decorated. The complimentary breakfast is fantastic (although personally I thought Dandy's breakfast is a tad bit better). I would definitely stay at Ambience again the next time I'm in Taipei.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share such wonderful comments on TripAdvisor.
It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and we are happy to know that you liked the room, breakfast and were pleased with our service. Your support and nice experience is the motivation for us to continue trying to be active every day.
Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Location, rooms and breakfast were great.
Highly recommend it.
There are few walking distance dinning places and the staff are more than happy to help.
— request higher floors — for the view and less traffic noise. I was on the 5th floor and didn’t hear a thing. But I heard some guests in the second and third floors did. Not sure though !!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
EvelynGuo, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review after your stay.

It is amazing to learn that your journey was pleasant and you enjoyed our hospitality. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will surely share your cheerful comments with our team, who will be encouraged by your remarks.

Sincerely yours,