All reviews big bathroom reception area great place to stay rooms are spacious air con within walking distance recommend this hotel breakfast buffet convenient location minute walk taxis jacuzzi taipei english mrt gym conference
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The hotel with very large room(around 45s/m)
The team always smiling
Room very confort quiet and clean.

A large selection of food in the dining room.
The quality of the food is very clean and there is a great choice of options

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

A smaller hotel close to the middle of the city in a French provincial style. The decor tries a little hard in places but it does work.

Rooms are large and well appointed. The bed very comfortable and the the bathroom spacious. The bath is very large and there is a large separate shower as well. Full marks there.

Each room has a small balcony with is nice.

There has been particular regard paid to fire escape measures which is comforting as it is of a higher standard than many hotels I have been to.

Reception staff are excellent being efficient, friendly and willing to assist. They speak very good english as well.

The restaurant is good with an extensive breakfast buffet. Wait staff in the restaurant are not of the same caliber as the reception area but they are still quite good.

There are two smaller conference rooms in the place and they can cater for over 50 seated.

I happily recomend the place

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights from Jan 3rd to 7th at room 304, not a good experience.

First of all, the housekeeper threw away my Interdental brush on the second day so I couldn't clean my teeth properly, although she bought a pack to me later, it's already the last night....

The most disgusting thing is the Jacuzzi, I took the bath but after that, I found the Jacuzzi was very dirty with many small dust in it as attached photos.

I complained to the reception the next day, their answer was even more unbelievable! They said the Jacuzzi was not clean enough because the previous customer didn't use it properly. If so, why you didn't tell me in the beginning when I checked-in? It seems they chose to hide it instead of telling the truth to me upon my check-in.

They already KNEW that the Jacuzzi at my room is not clean due to the wrong usage of previous customer, however, they chose to say NOTHING to me. Only when I found the problems, they just admitted that something wrong which they knew it before I check-in!

They're not honest at all, like a liar cheating something by not telling you in advance. It seems only if the customer found it, they'd admit it, otherwise they will just pretend everything is good.

For a 4 stars hotel, it should be the right attitude and service to their customers!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Vera W
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The facility is a bit old but clean. The people working there are quite kind. Morning buffet is so so. Near MRT station. So good to hang around in the city. Easy to get here from airport as well. Gym on the basement floor, however, was below my expectations. Totally satisfactory. As conclusion, I will stay here for next visit, too.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable, the staff are great...but no gym, bad breakfast choices, no bar... hmm

Thank god for Starbucks nearby or I would have starved

Given it’s a bit isolated, I would prefer to stay somewhere else even though I like the rooms

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business